I'm gonna be so fucked off if we get murdered

(Katherine Langford and Dylan Minnette ☝️)

( same day)

-Skylar's POV-

We get to my old house getting out wow, it's nice Katherine says, thanks I replie while we all get out and head inside.

We walk in look out for anything I tell everyone and they nod, I head to my old room and walk in to see nothing.

Nice room I hear Lisa say so I turn to look at her walking in, thanks I replie while she walks up to my desk.

You were into Pokemon? She questions picking up my stuffed Pikachu looking at me smirking.

I blush in embarrassment grabbing it back when I was younger yes I replie setting it back down.

That's very cute she says kissing cheek while we walk out of the room, okay, let's go before I start crying my eyes out I tell everyone heading back to the car.

We all get in what's the coolest place to go here? Christina ask, Colorado springs is cool I say.

Okay, let's go there, how long of a drive is it? Lisa ask, a hour I replie taking off.

( A hour later)

We're in the forest in Colorado springs I need to pee Gabe says, okay, I'll pull over I say pulling over.

We all get out okay, Christina, Katherine, Amy, Lauren go together while Lisa and I have Dani, Talitha and Gabe I tell them and they nod heading off.

We go our way and we found a spot for them to do their business while I keep watch.

After their done I quickly do my business then we start heading back, Dani won't shut up about whatever but I'm not paying attention.

We all turn a corner of a huge rock to see a guy and a girl my age ahh! We all scream scaring each other.

Who the fuck are you guys? I question still pointing my gun at them, I'm Dylan and this is Katherine Dylan replies.

Could you put your gun away please he says so I put it down, I look at the girl who is named Katherine and she's really pretty so she gives me a small smile so I give her one back.

What are you guys doing out here? I ask, our car broke down so we started walking then we saw you guys he says.

Do you guys got a car? He ask, yeah, we got one I say with Lisa slapping me on my shoulder.

Where are you two heading? I ask ignoring her, Nashville Katherine replies.

Why is everyone going to Nashville? Dani questions, you guys don't know? Dylan questions.

Know what? I question, there's a safe zone in Nashville, so if anyone is alive needs to go to Nashville to survive he says so I look at the girls and back at them.

Do you guys know where it is in Nashville? I ask and they nod, you guys can come with us but if you two try to do anything, we will blow your guy's head off I tell them while we walk back.

Just to warn you guys, we have 3 other people with us I tell them and they nod.

We get to the car to see the girls waiting wait a second I tell them while we walk up to them.

Okay, who the fuck are they? Christina ask, Dylan and Katherine I replie.

We're not taking them she says, but they said there's a safe zone in Nashville I tell her.

You really believe that from some strangers? She questions, they could be telling the truth Lisa says.

What if they wanna kill us and take our car? She says, I told them, if they try to do anything, we will kill them so they already know not to do shit I replie.

She looks at them then me again I'm gonna be so fucked off if we get murdered she says getting in the car.

I turn to look at them okay, let's go I tell them and they follow, we're all in so it's me driving, Lisa in the passenger side, Christina, Katherine, Amy, Lauren and Dani in the middle and Christina is on Katherine's lap, Amy on Dani's and Lauren is on the seat and Talitha, Gabe, Dylan and Katherine are in the back with Gabe on Talitha's lap and Katherine and Dylan are on the seat.

Let's find a ice cream shop to get you two that ice cream I tell Talitha and Gabe looking at them through the review mirror and they smile so I take off down the dirt road.

So are you all siblings? Dylan ask, we all are expect for Skylar here, shes my girlfriend and those two next to you, Talitha and Gabe, we found them in Utah Lisa tells them.

What about you guys, are you two boyfriend and girlfriend? I ask them, oh no, we're just really good friends Katherine replies.

Oh she is, I'm not Dylan says, ha, you are in the friend zone Dani says outta nowhere.

Dani! Christina says covering her mouth with her hand and Lisa and I look at each other smirking.

Let's introduce ourselves though Christina says, I'm Christina, Katherine, Lisa, Amy, Lauren and you already met Dani, Talitha and Gabe Christina tells them.

Nice to meet you guys  Katherine says, okay everyone, look for a ice cream shop I tell them.

Okay they all replie while we look around for one, Sky, found one Lisa says pointing to her side after a while.

I look to see it's a Baskin Robbin's okay I say pulling into the parking lot, do you guys have guns I ask Dylan and Katherine looking at them.

No they both replie so I sigh, okay, you two can take these pistols just in case but they are only use for zombie's only I tell them and they nod.

We all get out and walk up to the and I try to open it but it's locked okay, keep a look out I tell everyone.

Why? Lauren questions so I hit the glass with my elbow, that's why I say while opening the door while she sits there quite.

We all walk in looking around alright, we're good I say, get whatever you want guy's I continue keeping watch.

Sky, you know you don't have to keep watch right Lisa ask me, just being safe I replie.

Come on, get some ice cream she tells me grabbing my hand and pills me with her.

I sigh okay I mumble sugar cone and get my favorite which is Rocky road but I taste it to see it's hood and it is.

After we get whatever we want we sit down at 2 tables and start eating our I've creams.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 10 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So Skylar showed them her old house and they met Katherine Langford and Dylan mattinmie, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.