Dani, hurry up

( next day)

-Skylar's POV-

I wake up to laughing and feels like a pen on my face, I open my eyes blinking them a little to see Dani, Talitha and Gabriel in front of me.

What are you guy's doing? I question sitting up, nice mustache Dani says smirking while they laugh.

I look at them confused touching my face so I quickly get up and run up to a mirror that's in here.

I look at myself to see they drew glasses that are round around my eyes and they gave me a 1800s mustache and a little breed.

Not funny I say looking at them then look at the girls, you let them draw on my face? I question.

Yeah, of course Christina replies smirking, I sigh walking to the bathroom that's here and walk in.

I hear the shower on and I automatically know it's Lisa, I smirk to myself closing the door and lock it.

I strip down and I open the curtain to the shower ahh! She screams, baby, it's me I say holding my arms up.

You scared me and what happened to your face? She questions while I get in, the kids I replie closing the curtain.

Oh, that's funny she says laughing, it's not funny I mumble and she kisses me and I kiss back.

I wrap my hands around her and I squeeze her butt making her moan baby, we can't do this right now, we're on a time limit on keeping the water warm she tells me.

Ugh, fine I mumble pulling away, don't be mad, we can do it another time she says turning around.

I look at her ass and smirk smacking it, she turns around looking at me shock.

I like that she says smirking, I'll keep doing it then I replie also smirking.

Okay, no more messing around she tells me rinsing the shampoo out of her hair.

After we're done doing our business we get dress and head to where everyone is.

Okay, who took a shower? I ask everyone and everyone rasies their hands expect for Christina.

Okay, hurry up, we need to start heading on the road I rell her, yeah, yeah she replies walking off.

I roll my eyes and look at everyone again have you guys ate anything yet? I ask.

Yep, well they were drawing on your face Lauren replies smirking and everyone laughs.

Haha, very funny I say sarcastically.

( 3 hours later)

So where were you two going with your parents? I ask Talitha and Gabriel.

Nashville Talitha replies, hey, that's where we're going Dani speaks up.

Why were you going there? I hear Amy ask, to see if our grandparents are still alive Talitha replies.

I look at Lisa who is sitting next to me and she gives me the same look um, we'll make sure that they are alive I tell them giving them a small smile looking at them in the mirror.

Talitha gives me a small smile back and contuine driving.

( a hour later)

We are now in Colorado where are we? Lauren ask, I think we are now in grand junction Lisa replies looking at the map.

Wow, it's really beautiful here Katherine says in awe, this is where you're from? Dani ask and I nod.

But this isn't where I actually grew up from I tell them, where did you actaully grow up? Amy ask.

It's about 4 more hours from here I replie then it gets quite, I need to pee Dani says.

I see everyone is all looking at her really? Christina questions, I'm sorry but I have too she replies.

Okay, I'll pull over I say pulling over, hurry up I tell her while she climbs over Lauren.

I'll try she replies opening the door, would you get off of me Lauren tells her pushing her out.

Watch it, I can only go so fast she says, yeah, because a turtle can go faster than you I tell her not looking at her while everyone laughs.

Shut up Skylar she replies, I put my hands up okay, sorry I say smirking.

Can we see where you grew up in? Amy ask, sure, I haven't seen it in like almost a year I replie.

Uh guy's Dani says, what? We all question.

Zombies she says so we all look to see there's like 10 so we all get out, stay here I tell Talitha and Gabe.

We go around the car Dani, hurry up I tell her putting my gun up, I'm trying, pee can only come out so fast she replies.

I step over Dani leaning in the car and grab a grenade everybody, get in the car now I say.

Skylar- I cut Lisa off, just get in I tell her and I hear them get in.

I look down at the grenade taking the clip out with my teeth and throw it towards the zombies.

I quickly turn around seeing Dani pull her pants back up go! I yell grabbing her and jump into the van with the grenade going off.

Everyone screams so I open my eyes seeing Dani on top of me is everyone okay? I ask.

I'm good everyone says with Dani getting off of me, why in the hell did you do that? Christina questions.

Because Dani was taking forever and it's better than wasting all of our bullets I replie closing the door.

We hear crying so I see it's Gabriel crying and Tabitha trying to calm him down hey, it's okay I tell him.

I sigh we wanna head to Denver I tell Christina, okay she replies with Lisa sitting next to me.

Dani is right, you are Jason Statham she tells me, I told you Dani says from the backseat.

I sigh leaning in the seat looking at Gabe and Talitha what you say we get ice cream when we get to Denver I tell them.

How are we going to get ice cream? Dani questions, shh I shush her.

Would you like that? I ask and they nod, good I replie giving them a small smile turning back around.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 9 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So Dani, Talitha and Gabe drew on Skylar's face when she was asleep and Skylar threw a grenade at a bunch of zombies because Dani was taking forever, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.