Today was a weird day

( same day)

( 4 hours later) ( 2pm)

-Skylar's POV-

Skylar I hear Lisa say so I open my eyes to see I'm on her lap and she's looking down at me while she plays with my hair.

I quickly sit up looking around where are we? I question, I think we are at the fishlake national forest in Utah Katherine replies and I see that it's raining.

Why are we stopped? I question again, Dani needs to pee Amy says so I look at Dani.

Really? I say, yes really she replies while we all get out.

Alright, let's spread out I tell them grabbing my gun, what?! They all say in unsion.

Do you seriously wanna see each other pee cause I don't I say, they all look at each other and shrug.

Christna go with Dani, Katherine go with Lauren and Amy, you can come with Lisa and I I tell them.

Make sure, to keep your eyes out I contuine while we all walk into the forst while it's still raining.

We found a spot where Lisa and Amy can do their business while I'm looking around.

I see something move so I hold up my gun walking towards it still aiming at it, I don't see it anymore so I turn around to Lisa and Amy going to the bathroom.

I sigh then turn around again seeing 2 kids ahh! I scream, ahh! They also scream while I hold my gun up.

I stop and look at them to see it's a sister and brother and the girl looks about 14 and the boy looks about 10.

What happen?! I hear Lisa question while her and Amy hold up their guns, it's okay, put your guns down I tell them walking up to the girl and the boy.

What's your name? I ask them but they just stare at me while the girl is holding her brother back.

I'm Skylar and this is Lisa and Amy I replie pointing at Lisa and Amy, is this your brother? Or are you two boyfriend and girlfriend? I ask them smirking and they both smile giggling.

I'm Talitha and this is my brother Gabriel the girls says, nice to meet you two I replie. ( Talitha and Gabriel Bateman)

I look at Lisa and Amy wait one second I tell them walking up to the girls.

We have to bring them with us I tell them, I'm okay with it Amy says and we look at Lisa.

I'm okay with it she says so I turn around and walk up to them, you can come with us but I have to warn you, there's 4 more of us and we have a van I say.

You have to trust us okay, we'll keep you safe I continue while they nod, we all head back to the van to see Christina, Katherine, Lauren and Dani waiting.

Wait here I tell them walking off with Lisa and Amy up to the girls, who are they? Christina ask.

The girl is Talitha and the boy is Gabriel I replie, and what are they doing here? She questions.

We're taking them with us I say and Christina's eyes go wide, no, no, no, they're not coming with us she replies.

Come on Chris, look at them their cold Amy tells her, we all look at them ro see they are shaking and Christina sighs.

What if they're acting and they found us and want to kill us and take our van? She questions.

Chris, their kids, how are they gonna kill us if there's 7 of us? I question, I have good sense that if I don't think someone is right I won't let them but they don't give me that sense that they are bad I tell her.

She sighs okay fine she says getting in the car, I turn around you guy's can come I tell them and they walk up getting in the very back with Lauren and Dani.

Christina is driving so we are back on the road are you guy's hungry? I ask them and they nod.

I open my bag and take our 2 sandwiches and a water bottle here I say handing them a sandwich and the water bottle.

We all look at them and they move uncomfortable in their seats, that's Christina and Katherine I tell them pointing to them.

And that's Lauren and Dani, girls that's Talitha and Gabriel I introduce them all together while they eat.

( 6pm)

We are in the middle of the desert in Thompson but we are in a small town and when I mean small it's small.

We should stop there to stay for the night Christina says pointing to a abounded house.

That's good I also say while she pulls up to it, she parks the car okay, stay behind me I tell them getting out.

They all get behind me while we walk up to the door, I open the door slowly with my gun pointing it around.

I look at everyone then look inside again hello?! I yell to see if anyone is in here and nothing.

Hello?! I say again and nothing so we all walk in, let's spread out I tell them closing the door.

After checking upstairs and even the basement there's nothing so we all set our bags down.

We all put blankets down on the floor in the living room and thank god we grabbed a lot.

I sit down on a small table that's in here in front of Talitha and Gabriel where are you guy's from? I ask them.

They look at me Turlock California Talitha replies, I look at them shock then look at the girls to see they are shock too.

How did you two end up in the forest here in Utah? I question, our mom and dad were driving then got eaten by the zombies a few miles from where you found us she says.

How did you two survive? I ask, they were trying to protecting us when we stopped to go to the bathroom she replies.

I sigh well I'm sorry that happened but your safe with us okay I tell them while they both nod.

Where are you guy's from? She ask us, Malibu California Amy replies.

How old are you two? Katherine ask them sitting next to me, I'm 14, he's 10 Talitha says.

Hey, I'm 15 Dani says walking up, we're close in age she continues smiling.

Just don't scare the girl I tell Dani standing up while she flips me off well we all laugh.

Did you guy's have family? Talitha ask, yes we did Katherine says.

What happen to them? She ask again, they got eaten by the zombies Christina replies.

It was our parents and 5 brothers Lauren says looking at the ground, are you all sisters? She ask again.

We are, yes Lisa says pointing to her and the girl's, but Skylar is my girlfriend Lisa contuines while Talitha nods.

Did you have family? Talitha ask me, yeah, I did I replie.

Did they also get eaten? She questions, no, they were in a really bad car accident I say looking at the ground.

I'm sorry for all of you Talitha says, it's okay we all replie.

We're sorry for your parents I tell them while she nods, well, we better eat I say walking up to my bag grabbing 3 sandwiches and 2 waterbottles.

I walk up to the them here I say handing them the sandwiches and some water.

Thank you Talitha replies while I nod, we all start eating sitting in silence I can't believe these kids are out on their own I say to myself.

( 4 hours)

It's 10:30pm and everyone is asleep while Talitha and her brother are asleep next to each other.

I look at Lisa to see she's also asleep so I look the ceiling today was a weird day I say to myself closing my eyes letting sleep take over me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 8 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So Skylar and the girls found two kids while Talitha is a year younger than Dani, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.