Flashbacks

( Skylar's dog, Angel ☝)

( a hour and a half later)

-Skylar's POV-

The girls fell asleep so I look up at Lisa to see she's still awake so I get up grabbing my gun and also a sandwich and a water bottle.

I climb onto it and get to the top to see Lisa still looking up at the stars, I sit next to her not saying anything.

I got you a sandwich I tell her handing her it and she grabs it from me, after a few seconds of either of us saying anything I speak up.

I'm sorry I say looking at her, that wasn't funny she replies looking back.

I know, I shouldn't of done that, I promise I won't do that again I tell her, I forgive you she says taking a bite out of the sandwich and it gets quiet again.

After a minute of silence she speaks up remember when we first met? She ask, I smile to myself of course I replie.

( flashback) ( May 15th 2013)

-Lisa's POV-

I'm in front of my house cleaning out the van because dad said he'll give me 15 bucks if I clean it out.

Right now some new neighbors are moving in next door, I'm cleaning the windshield from the inside of the van while I hear yelling.

Angel, get back here! I hear then I see a girl my age chasing a black, brown and white collie dog with a red and blue bandanna around it's neck.

I get out and the dog jumps onto me whoa! I yell kinda falling back but I catch myself.

Oh my god, I'm sorry the girl says running up catching her breath then grabs her dog and puts it on a leash.

Bad dog she tells her dog, it's okay, really I replie letting it smell my hand and I pet it.

Is it a boy or a girl? I ask sqauting down still petting it, girl she replies also petting her.

How old? I ask again, 15 and she still has a lot of energy she says.

I stand back up and look her in the eyes to see she has the same color of green like Dani's.

So, is your name as pretty as your face? She ask smirking, I chuckle blushing my face probably red as a apple.

It's Lisa and thank you I replie still blushing while smiling, no problem and I'm Skylar she says still smirking sticking her hand out for me to shake.

Nice to meet you I replie again happily shaking her hand and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

( end of flashback)

That's gotta be the best pickup line I've ever heard and I heard a lot before I met you I tell her chuckling.

It's true though, you aren't just pretty, your beautiful she replies while I blush.

I shiver a little you cold? She ask, I nod my head let's get down and sit in front of the fire she says climbing down and I follow.

She grabs her bag from the car and sets it down and takes it out two blankets and lays them both down.

I sit on both of the blankets and she gives me another blanket and sits down next to me.

Remember when we first hangout? She ask me, of course I replie.

( flashback) ( May 20th 2013)

Everyone went out to eat while I stood here, I'm in the kitchen getting some water then I hear a knock at the door.

I walk to the door and open it to see Skylar I met a couple days ago uh, hi I say, hey, I saw that your family left and you didn't go so I wanted to ask if you wanted to get pizza with me she ask smirking.

I think for a second sure I replie also smirking, you can come in and wait, I just gotta do my makeup I tell her.

I don't think you even need it she says, why do you say that? I question.

Because I think your more beautiful without makeup she replies, your such a flirt aren't you? I say smirking.

That and I really think you are beautiful she tells me also smirking, I blush okay, I guess I'm ready I say closing the door.

We get to her car and she opens the door for me thank you I say getting in, no problem she replies closing it also getting in.

We get to the pizzeria and order, she takes out her wallet it's okay, I can pay for my own I tell her.

It's okay, I got it she replies paying the lady, after we got our medium pizza's and our drinks we sit outside.

So, what do you do? She ask me taking a bite outta her pizza, I'm in a band with my sistsers off of YouTube I replie also taking a bite outta my pizza.

Really? She questions looking at me, yeah I say looking back.

Wow, that's cool she says, yeah, what about you? I ask her.

I also sing off of YouTube she replies, really? I question and she nods.

She takes out a bottle of hot sauce you like hot sauce on your pizza? I ask her, yeah, it's really good she replies putting it on her entire pizza.

I think that's enough I say taking a bite out of my pizza again, nope, they don't make hot sauce hotter then I can handle she says setting the bottle down and grabs her slice.

She looks at me and smirks taking a bite outta it then spits it back out so I start laughing.

Is it hot? I ask between laughs, she looks at me chuckling that was good she replies taking a sip out of her pop.

Now you gotta have half of my pizza I tell her setting my slice down, I don't like pepperoni, it's to hot she replies smirking looking at it so I laugh.

( end of flashback)

That was funny I say laughing trying not to wake my sisters, it wasn't funny, it was hot she replies chuckling.

You wanted to impress me huh? I ask smirking, yeah, I was she says also smirking.

I don't care, I still liked you anyway even though you did do something stupid I say chuckling wrapping my arm with hers leaning my head on her shoulder.

It gets quite for a few seconds why can't things be like it used to be? I question, I don't know babe, like I said, if I could turn back time I would just to make you happy again she replies.

You think I'm not happy? I question again, I know your not, we're all not happy she says.

I am happy, if I'm with you and my sisters I'm happy I say, she looks at me and smiles then kisses me with me kissing back.

I love you I tell her pulling away resting my head with hers, I love you too she replies.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 6 done, sorry for any spelling msitakes. So Skylar pulled a prank on the girls and there was a flashback of how Lisa and Skylar met, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.