Fake Friends// Mariana

Since we are on a bit of a topic of fake stuff why not included fake friends?

I have had many fake friends over the years and to be honest its terrible having a fake friend. 

So as the urban dictionary puts its

"Fake friend: someone who acts as a friend when they require service from you"

To dumb it down a bit its someone who acts like your friend only when they need something from you. It can be like money, school work or lunch (Never bring to school a Oreo bag, I got many fake friends from that)  

So I will start a little list on how to make sure you don't put your trust or get a fake friend

First : Learn to say NO

If your like me its VERY hard to say no to anyone but, you need to grow a backbone or people will start walking all over you, including fake friends. A real friend would understand you for saying no to something, not so much for a fake friend. They will try there best to take the item and or use it. 

Second: Ignore then if they asking for something

I now this will normally lead to then getting pretty annoying but, it helped me a lot last year when I had more fake friends then hair on my head.

Third: Learn to catch the fake friend

Fake friends normally won't stick up for you in your time of need, only if it benefits them. They will try everything to look like there not using you for something when they really are. I'm perfect sure most of you have best friends (Internet and real life wise), they would do anything to help and protect you right? If you answered No then sorry, you may have a fake friend (If there a bit selfish to everyone then there aren't really fake friends) 

I hope this helped a bit if you can any questions you can Private message me @I_LoveDreams or you can ask in the comment section below.

~Mariana