80's Films //Beth

80's Films.

There are good 80’s films and there are bad 80’s films and then there are very bad 80’s films.

Some of the good 80’s films (that I know of as I am only 16 myself) include ‘Mannequin’, ‘The Breakfast Club’, ‘E.T’, ‘Ghostbusters’(both), ‘Back to the Future’(first two), ‘The Terminator’, ‘Star Wars’, ‘The Goonies’, ‘Gremlins’, ‘Top Gun’, ‘Pretty In Pink’, ‘The Outsiders’, ‘FootLoose’, ‘The Little Mermaid’, ‘Dirty Dancing’, ’Batteries Not Included’, ‘Batman’, ‘Labryinth’, ‘Grease 2’, ‘The Karate Kid’, ‘Police Academy’, ‘Who Framed Roger Rabbit’, ‘Beverly Hills Cop’, ‘St. Elmo’s Fire’, ‘Twins’, ‘See No Evil, Hear No Evil’, ‘Teen Wolf’…and many many more.

If you haven’t watched those films then I seriously suggest that you do. Now the bad eighties films we should all stay clear of, like maybe when your parent put ‘Masters of the Universe’ on which involves He-Man…and I only know that because my parents put it on before. It may have Courtney cox in but get out of there as soon as you can, abandon watching t with family. It is not safe for your brain.

Now if your parents find one of the films above, o another safe 80’s film I suggest you watch it because there is nothing like watching an 80’s film. One of my favourite films is an 80’s film, Mannequin actually and I have it on DVD. I have other 80’s films on DVD too but that doesn’t matter right now.

However if your parents find a bad 80’s film follow these instructions. 1. Find either headphones or electrical device to distract the brain from cheesiness. 2. Make lame excuse and make a mad dash for your bedroom or a different unoccupied room and relax. 3. Find out if friends or other family members are free. 4. Just run the hell away as quick as you can, don’t even come up with an excuse just go…save yourself.

These instructions also work if they try and jam out to your favourite songs in the charts or to Swifty, The Biebs, 1D and any other sensations travelling the nations.

Peace out suckas,

Beth :P