Fire

Once I see those boys, I'm going to whoop their asses..!"

Grumbling to yourself, you left your arms akimboed, in a defensive stance to say that you're not in the mood to speak. This no doubt had brought the attention of the boy next to you. However, seeing your frowned state, only encouraged him to voice out rather soothingly.

"Ah. Miss, are you okay?"

Immediately, you were cut off from your thoughts as you twisted your head to face the gentle English speaking boy. His curious concerned stare, affected your frowned features so much that the anger boiling inside of you has subtly eased off. Your eyebrows relaxed as you provided him with a tight-lipped smile, replying back in English, "If I have a won for every time a considerate person like you say that, I'd still be left with a won."

Now it was his turn to furrow his eyebrows at your saying. Afraid that you think that he may have taken it as an insult, you unknowingly added, "That just makes you won in a million."

That's when you realized.

Oh crap. I just flirt with a random stranger! Using a stupid pun too! I'm so dope!

Fortunately, he took that saying as something else, when he smiled back pleasantly, "Ah, your welcome. Things happ--"

The boy was unable to complete his words when the lift went dinged. Your eyes peered at what level.

Level 4

Oh my goodness! Saved by the bell..!

Facing the lift doors, revealed a rather younger looking boy, looking back. From your point of view, he seem to share the same youthful features as the Tae Hyung guy from the carpark. As soon as the door fully opened for him, he rushed straight to the elevator, repeatedly tapping onto the close door button.

"Jungkook, you maknae! Come here and respect your hyung!!"

The masculine Korean voice from outside the elevator, sounded as though he is after the almost teenage-looking boy. The maknae breathed a sigh of relief once the door shut in front of the chaser. But now there's three of you, in an awkward silence. No one spoke. No one moved.

That is, until this Jungkook sideglanced at the other boy you were next to, causing his eyes to widen and did a double take.

"Ah! Hyung Jin!" Jungkook exclaimed, and turned to face this Jin guy that you flirted by accident. Jin chuckled in response, "Hi Jungkook maknae. Was that J-Hope screaming at you?" The maknae nodded, subsequently, Jin replied with a "..and did J-Hope smile when he chased you just then?" The maknae muttered a "yes", only for Jin to conclude with a smile, "That means he's really mad."

Jungkook shuddered at the very thought of J-Hope's bright smile beneath his underlying evil intentions. He then hatched an idea, he grinned, "Hyung Jin, you're the mother of our family. Please ask J-Hope, our other mother not to haunt me.. Haha.."