21st Century Girls

"Wait a second.."

Driving up the carpark towards their apartment, you squinted at the name in the dark.

Jeoji Apartments (fictional name)

"You live here?!"

Jin tilted his head to face your dumbfounded statement at this, but Suga drunken ass butted in, in Korean, "No, we live in a homeless shelter, tch! Of course we live here."

While Suga was busy drunk roasting, V nodded at Jungkook as though they're long lost twins with the same line of thinking. They then eyed Suga, and without hesitation, Jungkook reached for Suga's mask, from under his chin.

"Suga will not remember what we did.."

As Jungkook giggled, he stretched the mask as far as he could from Suga's mouth. Once he released it, the mask sharply smacked against Suga's lips, causing Suga to fall back on the head rest.

"YAH!"

Before Suga clasp his mouth in agony, he shoved a chortling Jungkook and V to the side first. Your attention from the rear view mirror then diverted when Rap Monsta asked, "Do you, by any chance, know this place?"

Well damn. I live here too as part of the contract! Yes but what the hell man...

"Um...uh.."

If I tell them, they'll prank me to death..!

"Pshh.. noo.. well yes. I heard it's haunted by my twin ass dead brother."

What the heck brain-!!

"Ah... Chincha?!"

Jin innocently blurted, as you pulled up, while the rest unbuckled their seat belts. J-Hope was the first to step out and decorated the plants in the carpark with his breakfast.

"Oohh! Daebak Hoseok! It's colourful!"

V grinned, patting J-Hope's back to sooth him, while you just watched as Suga was held up by Jungkook and Jimin by the shoulders as they hoisted him upstairs. You faced Jin and continued,

"Ya'll better leave this van or my dead look-alike will come in and haunt yo ass. Now go." Nudging Jin's back forwards up the steps, Jin trod a few steps but halted. Rap Monsta later joined Jin who noticed Jin was unmoving. It was then Jin gradually faced you from the top of the stairs, looking down at you from the hair of his hairy chin chin.

Well, no hair on his chin. But I can see their inflated nostrils from this angle. I should stop thinking now.

"Do you want to stay with us? It's dark and unsafe for you to be out here driving--"

Rap Monsta then took the papa role and continued.

"Yes, we could make room for you. It's the least we could do for what you did.. for us.."

Awww.. Thanks but no thanks! Boy, what will the managers and publicity think of a woman like me spending the night with SEVEN MEN?! THIS AIN'T SNOW MANAGER AND THE SEVEN HOT MEN.

"Uhhh... no thank you. I don't live far.."

Damn straight..! I live in this apartment too and I don't intend to let them know either. Aish!

Jin walked down the steps and grasped your wrist, yanking you up the steps, "Don't worry! Your secret is safe with us!"

My secret will never be safe with you seven dwarves. I need to escape!