Run

Currently on Dope...

"Where is Y/N, boys?"

"How should I know, Amber. Why are you even here in Korea?"

"I was told by Y/N, she's not coming back to the states, so I took the first flight back to Korea to question her for it."

"So... if she's not here, where did she go?"

"Thank you for boarding KoreaAir. Have a safe trip."

"We're home!" J-Hope exclaimed, stretching his body after the long flight.

"Yeah.." Jin yawned, while nudging Jungkook and Jimin who were on either side of Jin.

"They're still sleeping.. where's manajieo when we need her.." NamJoon queried as Suga unbuckled his seat belt, without saying a word.

"Are you okay, Suga-Hyung..?" V asked, strolling up to Suga's side as they picked their carry-on luggage, lining up, waiting for the air steward to say "Go."

Your smile and hug was still fresh in his mind.

Your cheesy grin displayed a tinge of sadness.

Your embrace grew warm and comforting, yet, he felt the light squeeze from you before you release them.

The kind of squeeze that says, Goodbye--

Suga shook his head from the worst and strode off, ignoring V's concern. Both V and NamJoon looked at each other in confusion.

"Where is that girl manager?!" Manager Jing Kim practically screeched at their ears, as he stomped around the boys.

"Manager Kim, please calm--" Manager Jigaemae was cut off by the hot-headed manager.

"I will not! She started this mess!"

"What mess?" NamJoon asked, and within a second, the manager shoved his Ipad in front of NamJoon.

"Jungkook being hit by manager... ARMY are voicing out in the comments..." NamJoon's eyes grew a tad bit larger, however, the manager will have none of that.

Immediately, Manager Jigaemae contacted the bodyguards as he noticed manager Jing Kim started to grow edgy.

"Not just that, whoever is responsible in allowing these fan letters to be sent to the directors with this issue... is unacceptable! Thanks to her, I got fired today! Aish..! Wait till I get my hands on her..!" He roared, however, a certain someone spoken up.

"Regardless of who did it, you shouldn't have laid your hands on Jungkook anyway.." The boys turned towards the source of the voice.

"Min Yoongi. Watch your mouth--" Jing Kim was cut off as Suga approached the manager.

"Jungkook is a minor in Korea and private or not, your duty as a manager doesn't involve hurting a minor when he did nothing wrong."

"Why you little--" Just as Jing Kim was about to reach for Suga, a hand gripped his wrist, forcing him down to the ground.

Jungkook's eyes lit up at the thought of that signature move holding Jing down was you, only to have his mood dampened when it was just the bodyguards holding him down.

"Please take him away..." Manager Jigaemae announced, dragging the former employee away. Hoseok tilted his head towards everyone.

"So... where is our lady manajieo?"

"Give it a few days, she might just need a break." Manager Beuk Kim answered, rather surprised at the seven boys coming to him in his office on the very day they arrive back to Korea.