War of Hormones

'Yes, I'm a bad boy.'

"Okay! Three, two, one!"

FLASH

Your eyes squinted at the flashes being emitted across to where the BTS members are. Without a doubt, they were all posing in front of the camera, like Sasha Fierce versus Beyonce.

Lol, Sasha Fierce.

"Maenijeo Y/N!"

Twisting your head, you realised that your group has just taken a break, and the one calling you in Korean was none other than a Korean male who you've not seen before. Standing at just above five foot, he approached you with a paper-board folder.

"Yes, sir?"

In response, the said male squinted his eyes at you, then back at the folder, then back at you again, then back at the folder.

Just MAKE UP YO MIND ALREADY. TO SPEAK OR NOT TO SPEAK.

He cleared his throat before speaking in English, "I uhh.. am Jigaemae, one of the managers for BTS, nice to meet you."

He nodded at you, as do you. Judging by his facial expression, he appear to be trying really hard to speak English. Finally, you admitted, "You know, just between you and me, I can speak Korean."

Startled, he breath a sigh of relief at this, muttering, "Mabsosa.. (thank goodness)." Chortling it off, you noticed a shout from afar, "Aish..! Chincha?!!" Leading a man to stomp away in frustration, you diverted your attention back to Jigaemae.

"So who's that man?"

Jigaemae only sighed at this, "Aish.. that's one of the managers you'll have the pleasure of working with. I can introduce you to h--"

"UM. Maybe later. HAHA... I'd like to meet the nicer ones first, he seems pissed," your defense allowed him to cackle at your humorous words. He smiled back, "Haha you're funny. Okay. You'll meet our main managers then. Please follow me."

Trailing beside him, you stole a glance at your crew who was either stuffing their face with food, checking their phones or utilising the camera to record every single move they make during break.

How can they still exert this much energy?!

"Miss?"

His voice brought you back to earth, as Jigaemae announced, "This is our longest serving manager, Hobeom, and this is our new manager, Y/N."

The male stretched his hand out for you to take, to which you firmly accepted.

"To think our big boss employed a woman as manager. I hope he's warned you."

"Yes sir, he did. I can assure you though, that the feeling is mutual between those boys and I."

Meanwhile...

"Yah! V, are you recording again?"

V twisted his head, only to see Jungkook walking up to him, with his mobile on hand, "ARMYs! Jungkook is here! Say something!"

The alien boy almost shoved the camera up his face, to which Jungkook backed off a bit to provide sufficient space for him to face the camcorder as he waved.

"Hello ARMY."

V grinned his signature boxed smile, posing a V sign, while Jungkook darted his eyes from left to right, only to see you being introduced to the main manager from afar.

"Yah, V. Look at Y/N," Jungkook leaned in to whisper at V, causing him to look at your direction, his eyes caught yours, as yours widen, and immediately diverted back to focusing your conversation with the managers.