Let me know

Next on Mother of...

"Tell me, Y/N..Do you still like what you do in the past?"

"I don't know, you tell me, you red ass baboon."

"I think you do, is a shame though, isn't it?"

"Fancy meeting you here, you ass."

Your curt response only elicited an uncontrolled smile from the woman who stood in front of you.

Her reaction seem to have ignited your inner wrath.

"Aw. Someone's got a lot of fire.." The feminine honey-like melody seeped into your ears.

Her voice started to spark negative feelings.

"What ever happened to that demure, submissive girl that I use to work with?"

Her words stabbed you in your wounded past.

Deep within your heart, you knew coming back to America would eventually unravel stitches of your scarred memoirs.

Opening up damaged recollections of the past you wish to leave unattended.

And trama you wish you've left behind.

"Dead and gone. Now what are you doing here?"

Your abrupt statement earned a flinch from Jimin who has not once witnessed this side of you.

"NamJoon-Hyung, what's going on?" Jimin questioned, darting his eyes between you and the woman before you.

"That woman right there is--" NamJoon shifted his head towards the woman in front of you who seem to lap up your frustrated expression.

"Can't I just see our former member from our group?" Her peach hued lipstick lay prominent when she curved her lips into a devilish smirk, flipping her dyed crimson locks, while waiting for you to blow up.

"Yeoh, stop lying to yourself. You and two of your monkey ass cronies never treated me as one for starters, bloody..."

By this time, your face grew hot from a buildup of pent up frustration, but NamJoon analysed the situation clearly.

That this Yeoh is trying something against Y/N.

I need to cool down before she starts--

"Tell me, Y/N..Do you still like what you do in the past?"

The crunch.

"I don't know, you tell me, you red ass baboon."

I want to leave, right now..!

"I think you do, is a shame though, isn't it?"

Narrowing your eyes at her, you decided it's best not to spill your dead scars out in front of these boys.

They don't need to know.

They need to focus on their own dreams right now.

"Yeah whatever Queen Baboon. What's done is done. You saw me, now leave."

Folding your arms at her, she chortled at your harsh remark, but ceased when a loud thundering pair of footsteps rushing through.

"Ah Amber~ Thanks for the invite. How's living the high life of--" Yeoh eyed you when she stressed the following brutal words, "A girl group?"

J-Hope picked up your darkened features that grew ever dimmer, his eyes widen at this and so--

"I think practice is over, right, NamJoon?" J-Hope tugged NamJoon's sleeve, as Jin got the message as well.