Just One Day

This time, on Mother of...

"Hello? Y/N speaking..."

"Long time no see..."

"If you're from Punk'd, I'll take a plane to the US to personally shove this foot up yo as--"

"Ah.. please do."

WTH

"Don't you think, maenijeo Y/N is acting strange?" Jin questioned, while the rest were just either doing a selfie (V, especially), playing with their phone or just sleeping anywhere in the studio.

NamJoon looked up from his phone, "What makes you say that?"

It's been weeks now since their photoshoot for Season's Greetings, with you guys having to roam about from one place to another for the shoot. Yet, nevertheless, Jin, being eomma Jin, noticed your absence for long periods of time during their shoot, speculating that you're either on your phone outside or away.

This kind of behaviour was strange, seeing you'd always be their watchdog, monitoring their movements, here and there, in order to keep them on a tight leash. Ever since the trip in Yeonpyeong, you've giving them far more freedom, by not being present in many of their shoots, which is rather unusual of you.

"Well, I did see our lady manager out on nights for the last few days..." Jimin drawled, while Suga 'tch'ed and muttered, "Lady?" as Suga laid on both chairs, shutting his eyes.

Jungkook kept silent at this, replaying the last conversation he had with you.

"Well, I don't need a manager."

His dark hues were glued to the ground, not adding any input to this, and wondered if that could be the reason as to why you did not even talk to the boys from then on.

But it wasn't directed to Y/N... I kind of lashed out on her...

"Maybe she's seeing someone?"

V suggested, causing a perfect sync of heads to face at V's direction.

"Ah.. chincha! Didn't think of that.."

Jin uttered, while J-Hope sneakily cut in the conversation, "Why don't we follow her to find out for just one day?"

It was at that moment, a light bulb flashed in front of their noggin.

"Well.. that's true.."

Phone to your ear once again, you stood outside their studio, not knowing that the BTS crew have already finished their shoot and was now stalking you from the corner of the block.

Both J-Hope and Jimin looked at each other in confusion as they tried to stick their head out to catch on your conversation over the phone.

"Why...calling..."

Jimin's eyebrows furrow in confusion, unsure what you just said, in English, but the fact that you were at a distance from them didn't help.

"Someone has to approach her closely..."

All turned to face NamJoon, but he put his hands up, "Hey I am still recovering from that trip and still a co-pilot at this. My hands are full." Suga butted in, "But you're the most fluent English speaker here, she clearly is speaking English."

That was true.

"Why don't you do it, Suga? I recalled how you responded back to that interviewer in English so fluently at our Yahoo interview.." NamJoon patted Suga's shoulder, "I put my trust in you, Mi Yoongi."