Boy in Luv in US of A

A/N:

V, Jungkook and Suga - Team 1 (Trouble Team)

Jin and J-Hope - Team 2

RapMon and Jimin - Team 3

You'll see what I mean. This chapter is based on AHL episode 5.

Next on Mother of...

"The ladies we auditioned are not here.."

"Well then, manajieo.."

"What?"

"You might have to be the substitute."

"What."

"Oppa Gangnam style!"

Your hues landed on your mobile ringtone, as you hastily picked it up, knowing who it was--

"Aish! Y/N! Did you hear what is happening over in Korea?!"

Humming in denial, you muttered a "No, manajieo Jing Kim," as he continued to shout over the line, murdering your eardrums.

"CHECK THE TABLOIDS VIA THE LINK THAT I'LL BE SENDING YOU."

Frowning in confusion, you hung up on him after you agreed to check it out. Your sharp optics peered at the message he sent, and within a second, you clicked the link, and within a minute your eyes widen a fraction from what you just read.

Well ttong.

"The ladies we auditioned are not here.." V frowned at the entrance, when he noticed none of the girls they casted were present.

"If the girl we casted don't come, then... we'll use our writers or staffs and our PDs..." Jungkook whispered to himself, except one person heard it within hearing range.

"Well then, manajieo.." Suga trailed off, providing you with a cheshire grin.

"What?" You caught Suga's eye when he announced his suggestion in front of others.

"You might have to be the substitute." His smug look earned the rest of the BTS to do a double take.

"What."

This is De Ja Vu all over! WITH THE SAME SONG TOO, BOY IN LUV. IS THIS KARMA?!

"Yes! Why didn't we think of that?! Manajieoo please help us--!" Jin voiced out, wanting to approach you except a body got in the way.

"No! Please help me! I'm very loser!" J-Hope pleaded, while Jin barked, "Yah! We're in the same team!"

Meanwhile, Jimin shifted his body in front of you, gripping both your hands together with his.

"Manajieo.. I promise to eat more if you in the shoot with our team..." Jimin struggled with his English, but managed a "please.." fully displaying his aegyo to you.

WHAT IS THIS?! A TRADE?! HOW DOES HE KNOW MY WEAKNESS TO AEGYO--

"Now now kids. I think it's wise if our manager decide which team she will help out..." NamJoon made his speech, earning the rest to stand back but still focused their attention on you.

Well that's nice of you to think I have made my mind up to help, NamJoo--

"But I think she should help us the most, Jungkook's team has three people. One of them can always dress up as a girl.." NamJoon finished.

NamJoon you savage--

"Yah.. you have Jimin with you. You can always get Jimin to dress as a girl agai--" Jin was interrupted by Jimin's screeching from the memoirs of a Jimin girl.