vi.

REAL LIFE
' q & a '

"what's up guys? its elizabeth bennett and welcome back to my channel!" eli smiled widely at the camera while making exaggerated hand gestures. "today, i have an extremely special guest with me; none other than my best friend – CORINNA KOPF!"

corinna leapt onto the couch and landed heavily on eli. "fucker," she grunted and shoved the blonde off with a cough as corinna grinned. "recently, my twitter had been flooded with requests for a q & a, so i'm giving the people what they want. i tweeted out #askelinna and you guys got that shit trending within an hour," she grinned as corinna widened her eyes.

"holy shit."

eli held her hand out, her phone flying through the air and into the frame of the camera as alex silently cheered from his spot behind the camera. "let's get to it," she started, scrolling down the numerous tweets until corinna ordered her to stop.

"fuck, marry, kill : jc caylen, heath and bobby mares."

both blondes took a moment to think before corinna spoke first. "fuck jc, marry heath and kill bobby.. i'm sorry," she blushed with embarrassment as she knew bobby would watch her friends video. eli took longer before nodding to herself. "fuck jc, marry bobby and kill heath. fuck you heath."

corinna widened her eyes at eli's decision to kill a man in the room adjacent to her own, laughing loudly when she heard a muffled 'fuck you too baby' from behind the wall. "next question : are you going to vidcon? i am. corinna too," eli answered and looked at corinna for confirmation.

the answered a few more before eli handed her phone to alex to pick the final question for each to answer. "alright," he spoke from behind the camera as each girl looked at him. "the final question is 'are either of you seeing somebody? ps. eli fuck todd'. i added the last part" he admitted with a small smirk.

"i am not talking to anyone," corinna shrugged and turned to elizabeth who sat rigid, slightly embarrassed. "i am."

"who?"

"that wasn't the question," she muttered quickly and looked into the camera to end the video. "well, that's all for today. i've been elizabeth and you've been watching – tune in for another shitty video next friday!"

she and corinna blew kisses into the lenses while alex stopped recording, flopping down next to the girls.

"elizabeth you sneaky, sneaky slut."

"shut up, alex."