xxvi.

REAL LIFE
' i'm not fucking heath '

ELIZABETHS HEART HADN'T stopped racing since the hang up tone. at first she felt nauseous, her head spun and her hands shook. it quickly escalated to a full blown breakdown when she opened instagram and was hit in the face by a photo of tristan. of course, she was an idiot.

she wanted desperately to call kian but rubbing the wavered panic in his face was inhuman and instead she took off down the hall towards heath's room. "heath? i need a movie night and somebody to hold me," she choked on her words as she flung his door open, squeaking in surprise as a blonde girl was sitting on heath's bed, not heath himself.

"oh.. nice to meet you ginny. i'm not fucking heath."

the words tumbled from her mouth and eli instantly found herself bringing a hand up in horror, only further mortification setting in when ginny cooper worriedly rushed over to her. "oh my god, baby what's wrong?" she bombarded the girl with questions as her eyes began to well again.

"i am in love with toddy smith and i realized it far too late," she sobbed, following ginny to heath's bed as the blonde girl sat her down, listening intently as she divulged into the wild story of falling in love.

when she had finished, ginny blinked once before throwing her arms around the girl and ran her fingertips through her hair, claiming the two needed nothing more than a relaxing night and that all was ginny's treat. eli argued softly that she would pay half of everything and the two interlocked hands, strolling down the hall into eli's room as she helped the broken one dress into a presentable outfit.

just ask ginny was finishing the last finishing touches on eli's makeup, a knock at the door sent ginny's head snapping to the side as she claimed it was most likely heath. eli sighed, standing up ask she shuffled to the door and threw it open, her mouth dropping in a silent 'o' as toddy stood present, his bottom lip drawn in into his teeth and his dark eyebrows furrowed in unreadable emotion.

eli blinked back tears and as soon as todd opened his mouth to speak she slammed the door shut and slid down besides it, her chest heaving in panic as ginny quickly rushed towards her. "el? i'm so fucking sorry. i just want to talk," todd pleaded from behind the door and she heard a soft bang, most likely his forehead dropping to the wood.

ginny sighed and cracked open the door,
advising todd that eli was not okay for a talk of significance at this point in time, shushing todd's argument as ginny began to speak more rushed and more loudly. "just leave her alone right now. that's all i'm asking."

"fine," todd snapped and eli could hear heavy footsteps receding into the house, each step taking her heart further and further into heartbreak.

"let's go babe, we have a girls night planned."

LITERALLY MY FAVE NEW BROTP, GINNY BELONGS TO meredithsgrey  AND HAS A
SUPER ADORABLE RELATIONSHIP WITH
HEATH IN HER FF ' BACK TO YOU '