xiv.

REAL LIFE
' todd is totally into you'

              " IM TELLING YOU, that shit was weird," eli insisted and sipped her coffee, legs thrown over corinna's. "so kian knew everything you've always wanted to do? sounds like a dream boy to me," corinna argued as eli shook her head. "no, in talking down to a t, rinna. knew i liked cheap sushi, stopped and let me pet dogs on the side of the street — this boy even watched all 3 conjurings with me. without threats."

"you did tell tristan about todd, what makes you think he didn't do the same?" corinna shrugged as eli shook her head once again. "he said he didn't and i doubt he listens to my life story like that. toddy has never given me indication that he had my fucking likes and dislikes written down in his brain," she snapped as her friend raised her hands in disagreement. "you blind bitch!"

"excuse me?"

"todd is totally into you!" she exclaimed as eli's face dropped. "what?" she squinted and corinna nodded furiously. "we all the know it. the only two who don't are you and todd," she continued as eli shook her head. "don't be ridiculous. me and todd are, and will never be anything more than, best friends. good, nice and platonic best friends."

corinna slapped her hand to her forehead and rolled her eyes. "don't even start el. i dare you to give todd a chance to prove himself as more than a friend," she proposed with a raised eyebrow. eli only sighed and rested her chin on her hand. "i dare you to remember that kian and i made our relationship official only three days ago. i'm not ending this so fast."

"you act like kian ever has to know!"

eli widened her eyes and shook her head all too quickly. "corinna, do you know shitty that is? i could never," she shot down the option quickly as corinna rolled her eyes. "god, i was joking. as if you could even pull it off. angel elizabeth," corinna shrugged and leaned away as eli narrowed her brows.

"i'm not an angel," she muttered as her blonde friend shrugged once again. "prove it then, little old saint elizabeth," she tainted as elizabeth clenched her fists.

"watch me."