Finally..

Jungkook pov

"Baby we Wanna tell u something"my mom said in serious looked at my dad and both looked at me.Then Im just ask them"what?".Without waste the time,them tell me directly..

"we gonna reunited u with your chilhood friend"

my chin fall down when hear what my mom and dad just say..

"which friend,dont tell me it Park Jimin?"

Then my dad say it loud " who else your only friend, little kid..yes he is"

Jimin pov

"so just proceed what u decide.."
im tell my parent when they talked about being marry with that little kid,jeon jungkook my chilhood friend.

Then my parent go to their home and tell directly about my agreement who agree want to marry with him.

2 Days later..

jikook being married and now their parent busy wanna give suprise for them.while their parent busy make suprise for them somewhere.They left jikook at a room was prepared by the church.

Jikook pov.

jimin

Actually im was really lucky being his husband.but im decided wanna to be not being obvious.so im just being cool.Suddenly when he come closer to me.im like gonna lost by his beautiful little face.

Other than that,he looked into my eyes with his round eyes with
his loving looked.

Without im realized i was caress his cheecks.Slolwy I lean closer to his face and about to kissed him.

"Jimin!!"

my mom shouted and enter the room and was giggle."sorry for intteruption".

Then jungkook was part away from me by push me little and backward hia step and respond to my mom..
"omma".his cheeck as red as tomato.

"Come here for a while"my dad asked and im go to him.Then he give me a house key"for newylewds present"
"its too much dad"im replied him.Then my parents left both of us.

Jungkook

Im really ashamed with omma sudden appearence with our position before,then my mom comes next.

"Baby here for you.!!"
Then im passed it to jimin hands.

So both of them go to their new house present by jimin's parent and the car present by my parent.But I give it to Jimin to let him kept for me since he already have his own car.So we just go with his car.