Gimme

Jimin pov

When jungkook tidy up our house,im despratedly stared into his besutiful face and down to his cherry lips without him even recongnize.Then he ask my help for helping him lift the somethings."jimi..n,can you help me awhile?".Then im get up and helping him.

After that,Im finished helping him and im turned to him and he stared at me and thanking me then he blushing and im just standing still staring hard at him and replied him"its okay"then im leaving.

Jungkook pov

When im realized he staring at me,im being so nervous causes he being weirdo like he wanna something, so im leave him alone and go to our room.
Then,when im closed the cupboard
from pickup my shirt to changed after taking bath,jimin was standing in front me very closer about inches.my heart pounding too fast when he lean closer to my cheeck and im just closed my eyes then when i cant feel his breath anymore,im open my eyes and run through the bathroom and locked it.

After 1 hours

When Jungkook about to closed his eyes,jimin was crashed his forehead and pull my waist closer to him.Then jimin slowly caress jungkook cheeck and playing with his hair.

Jungkook.

Im slolwy lean to his touch then my eyes was closed but i can feel jimin lips crashed on mine gently.

Jimin

When im seeing him slowly into deep sleep im crashing my lips on his lips.