Lust in his eyes

A month later..

Jungkook pov

When im walking grab the door knob of jimin's office,suddenly my heart arches when see a Woman really closer with my handsome husband.Then im about want to close the door but suddenly a jimin hand was grab my hand fastly and pull me into his room.Im trying to be not obvious but,he lift up my chin and locked his eyes deeply into mine and about want to tell something but im just avert my eyes.

Then im push him and left his room rushly.Im walked somewhere with myself lost without im realized my tears falling fast down to my cheecks.
suddenly,I can feel there have a hand grab my arms and pull me closer."jungkook.."with a half breath causes of running to chase me.when im looked there,Jimin was caught on his breath.Even im feel sorry for him but my heart still hurt.maybe im must listen to him first,but im might thinking maybe not today and not here.So im just let myself being doll.

Jimin pov.

As fast as Im run and when see him from back,im speed up and grab his arms roughly causes i dont wanna him keeping run from me.But whats make me hurt is saw his eyes  watery and yet was falling down on his cheecks fastly.Im trying to say something to him but,he was avert his eyes from me.I can feel he very that hurt with what was happen before.

"jungkook,please hear me" im talked gently to him but he try hard to ignore me. Slowly im pull him closer to me and hug him into my embrace and pursuade him smoothly.Im trying  patting his hair gently.Moreover im patting his hair,more he crying while punch my chest rapidly.Then im take him to my car and drive him back to our house.