whipped

Early on the morning,when jungkook was wake up before jimin who is still sleeping beside him and his arms still around jungkook waist.Then slowly,he push it off from his waist causes dont wanna make jimin wake.Suddenly jimin make a move and its make jungkook whipped awhile and as fast as he get up from their bed.

After 1 hours later.

When jimin want to take off his shirt for shower,jungkook so whipped by looking at him shirtless.Then jimin,smirk and throw it to jungkook face"you little kid also have dirty mind"then go straight to the bathroom.

After jimin was passed him,he was realized how fool he looked before."ahh,what are you doing,pabo.."mumble jungkook then just rolling on the bed shyly."Yaa you can fall on the tiles if you keeping rolling like these."said jimin who is looked down at me who is comes out from bathroom and then im looked up into his eyes and get up and sit quitely on the bed with my rosy cheecks shyly.

"little kid,come awhile.."asked jimin,then jungkook go to him.Then jimin give him a sign to button up his shirt.Jungkook eyes widened and just slowly move his hand and start to button his husband shirt from waist to the neck.In the same time,jimin locked his eyes on jungkook who down his looked flow to the button.Then when jungkook finished up on his last button on neck,he looked up and his eyes met jimin eyes.

Still on that position,then jungkook cheecks become rosy.Slowly jimin leans his face closer to jungkook,yet literally kissed his cheeck and whisper into his ears"Thank..you"

Jungkook pov.

My heart beating so fast and about to explode.then Im passed him by bumped to his shoulder and get out from our room.Why he do this to me on these morning.He intentionally do that causes wanna looked my fool face again.

Jimin pov.

"he so cute when he whipped causes of me but im never imagine when he whipped causes of the other men.Im might be kill that men"smirk jimin and mumble evilly himself.