Beating

Jimin pov

When Im finished shower and wear bathrobe step out from bathroom and found it that little kid was sleeping on bed cutely.Slolwy I step into him and stared deeply on his baby face and slowly my eyes stared on his cherry lips.

Then im quickly avert my eyes and get my shirt and boxer put it on my body.when im turned back jungkook wasnt there and the shower sounded heavily.

After 30minute

Jungkook was finished,when he step out from bathroom he step into living room with his bathrobe,then he see jimin was sleep on the couch with tv still on.So he tiptoe into jimin direction and try to find remote but he doesnt found it when the first try.Then when he find it on second try his eyes excited see the remote was under jimin hand.

When jungkook try to pull that remote he was pull by jimin and jimin pull him into his embrace smoothly.jungkook was to startled and his heart beating fast about to explode.Also he was whipped when jimin's hand slolwy slid on his waist pull closer to him.

on that midnight their position really intimate which is jungkook on jimin top and his head on jimin chest while jimin hand wrapped jungkook waist passionated.Jungkook try to move but jimin was wrapped his arm on jungkook waist too tight.

"where do u think u wanna going?"jimin whisper to jungkook ears. Then jimin open his eyes and stared into his cute wife face."im..gonna g.."without jungkook finished his talked jimin kissed his lips.Slolwy jungkook closed his eyes and feel that lips lean on him.