Heat

At House

When jungkook wanna grab the door knob, in the same time jimin hand grab his hand,both of them looked into each other.

Jungkook pov

my heart beating fast when he closer from my back.I can hear his heartbeat and his chest was closed to my back. Then im try to make some noise causes the situation really quite."umm..why not only you open it since the key at you"and im slolwy pull my hand.

Then Im backward,but he was push me onwrard while his right hand hit the door and his left hand take out the key from his pocket.Then he open the door.

So im walk step infront and pretend like nothing happen.

Jimin pov

When im open the door that little kid fastly released himself from mine.
Im amazed with his amazing reaction "so beautiful causes his round  big eyes not blinking focus on our new house and his cute smile really make me melting"

"im going upstairs.."jungkook was talked to me shyly,then he run to go
somewhere.

At room.

When jungkook try to pull the cupboard and found it so hard.When he keeping try to pull it,suddenly he about to fall but jimin put his arm around his waist and both of them fall on their bed nearest them.

"so..sorry"jungkook mumble shyly.

Slolwy jimin make their position in proper state.Which is he lift jungkook on his lap and try to open the cupboard once a time.After that,jimin was breath out his breath on jungkook neck.

Fastly jungkook shocked and run into bathroom.