Love is not Enough.

when jimin open his eyelids he see jungkook doesnt beside him.Also hid head hurt that much from drunken yesterday.Suddenly,jungkook come and brought some of healing water for the drunken people and go sit beside him and handed his jimin that a glass of water."here,take a sip .."jungkook asked jimin for that.

Then when jimin finished his drink,he run to the toilet to brush his teeth and take a short shower.So jungkook just go to the kitchen for put that dishes and clean it awhile. 

Jimin pov.

When I was stepped out from bathroom,that little kid wasnt there anymore.So with that bathrobe im search for him and found him at the tv room.So im go for it and joined him also put my arms around his neck.

When I doing that,he looked very startled and he was turned and looked into my eyes."why,something on my face?"then he turned back eyeing the tv while his cheecks still red.

As Im remember about yesterday.Suddenly my mouth mumble."Did I say it to him??".Then,Im grabbed jungkook shoulder and make him turned to me and asked him."Yaa did I was say something last night??" but he was looked on the ground."If I did say something hurt you or something bad to you,just tell me now."

"You say you love me too bad.."he say it without looking at me.Then,Im just too startled and stared at him deeply."so do you take me seriously?" Then he slolwy slid my hand down and stand up with his words."you drunk last night,right?so im just ignore it."then he back to the room.

Without im finished my words he was  go."Yes Iam really fall to you badly for real..since  childhood yet..not only you but same to me.."

Jungkook pov.

As Im on my room,im laying on the bed and fall asleep without thinking anything.After a few minute,Im open my eyelids and tears falling down fastly to my cheecks.Then,im still sobbing but Im get up and reached the towel and go get the shower.

When Im finished my shower,Im stepped out from bathroom to the bed,but jimin was there laying down with his bathrobe,so im go take his shirt and kneel down beside him and after a few time I called him but he dont respon so,im climbing the bed and go beside him and slowly pull him bathrobe ties and put his shirt on.

Suddenly,he pull me into his embrace and pulled back and stared at me and he say"I Love you.. I love you so bad since our first met since our childhood life..same with you..".

Im really speechless with his word just now.Then slowly he crashing his lips on mine and both of us sharing our love through that kissed together."do u think a words not enough?"he asked me but im just too quite.Then,he slolwy land me on the bed and kissed me all over my face and he kissed my neck and suck it and left the mark of hickeys a few on my neck and my chest.Then both of us fall asleep as im leans my head on his chest and his hand busyly stroke my hair smoothly.