he is drunken?

On the midnight,jimin was receive a chat from his friend

jimin lets have some fun tonight,make sure brought your baby wife too.

jimin :where

his friend:V club

jimin:ill be right there.

"jungkook come with me"jimin asked jungkook while grabbed his wrist who is busying eyeeing watching tv.suddenly feel annoy but not to protest.so he just follow where jimin lead him.When they reached there,jungkook eyes become wide seeing that expensive Vclub was jimin dragged him."wait a minute,jimin.."jungkook break the silentness."just follow me."jimin stared at him and he just looking down to the ground and just obey his husband.

Jungkook pov.

Im really annoy with all the crowded here but what can I do.Since jimin hold tight into my hand,so I think nothing to worry.But Im wrong,there have a hand trying to grabbed my arms but jimin was defense it by pull me into his embrace and sounded that guy."He's mine, only mine"with his fierce eyes and cold toned.Im just to shock with his sudden changed.

When im still in his embrace,Im tugged his shirt,"Jimin,there ur friend on the corner".Then slowly he take me there while he arms still around my waist.Im trying to push his arms but he make it more tight.It's not that I dont like it,but Im shy with his friend.
"Jimin.."
Then he stared at me and slowly pull my hand and both of us sitted.

Jimin pov

When  Im Seeing that stranger trying to hold my little kid arm,without thinking the other thing,and pull him into my embrace and sound that guy
.Suddenly jungkook tugged my shirt and tell me my friend was there.So im still hugged his waist and take him to my friend.He whimp my name but im ignored him and grabbed his hand to make him sit beside me.

After 2 hours later.

Jimin being too drunken,but jungkook just looked at him.Then jimin pulled him closer to him and caressing his cheecks."jimin,you drunk,lets go home..".After that jungkook put jimin hand around his neck and take him go.

Finally they at their house.So jungkook take jimin to their room.Then when jungkook want to land jimin on the bed,jimin was pushed jungkook on the bed and lay above jungkook body and stared at him.Suddenly,he was say something jungkook didn't expect."Jeon Jungkook,I Love you too bad..".Then jungkook just to statled by that then he pushed jimin beside him and run to the living room.

jungkook pov.

"he is drunken it is?so that's not true.."jungkook mumble himself and go to the sofa and lay on it until he fall asleep while hugged the small pillow.