002 | my #1 fan - TH

TOM HOLLAND

WARNING: Spider-Man: Homecoming spoilers.
Y/N/N: your nickname
Y/F/F: your favorite food

Tom Holland and Y/N Y/L/N have been best friends since forever. They've done everything together, practically inseparable. Y/N supported Tom in every way, and Tom was thankful for that.

When Tom was fasted as Spider-Man, Y/N freaked out. Tom invited her to go with him to the Civil War premiere, and she gladly accepted the offer.

Y/N was practically Tom's second assistant. She went to set with him and helped Tom and Harrison. She was able to be on set of Spider-Man: Homecoming again went to the premiere.

She had just gotten him from seeing the movie, a second time, and called Tom.

"Y/N?" Tom asked. Y/N could hear how tired he was through the phone.

"I just saw your movie again," she told him.

Tom chuckled. "You're my number one fan!"

"I have a question: since Michelle said her friends call her MJ, does that mean she going to be your future love interest? I just think that they could've done better."

"Y/N, look, I'm really tired. I was just about to take a nap. I'm free tomorrow, so I'll come over then and we can talk all you want about it, okay?"

Tom could feel Y/N's smile through the phone. "Okay!"

"Bye, Y/N/N."

"Bye Spider-Man."

———

The second Tom rang the doorbell the door swung open. Y/N stood there with a wide smile on her face. "Come in my dear superhero," she backed away so Tom could go in.

"Why thank you," he bowed. They both laughed. They sat on the couch and Y/N turned off the TV.

"Why couldn't they keep Liz the love interest? Or had Gwen be the love interest?" Y/N asked.

Tom placed his hand over hers. "It's not up to me. As much as I'd love to have Emma Stone as my love interest, it's not gonna happen," he shrugged.

The conversation carried on for two hours. Tom stayed over for dinner, where Y/N served Y/F/F. She put Doctor Strange in, and began watching the movie. When Y/N was done eating, she rested her head on Tom's shoulder. Tom moved his arm to where it wrapped around her.

When Tom did this, Y/N moved closer into him. They sat like this until the end of the movie.

"Can you carry me to my bed?" Y/N asked.

Tom smiled. He picked up his best friend and threw her over his shoulder. Walking towards the bedroom, Y/N told Tom how uncomfortable his shoulder was.

He got to the bed and threw her over onto it, and then proceeded to tickle Y/N.

"Stop! Stop!" Y/N wheezed. Tom was soon on the bed and it was an all out tickle war. After what seemed like eternity, Tom laid on his back next to Y/N. "I hate you," she breathed out.

"I hate you too," he replied. They both turned on their sides, now facing each other.

"Why do you always have to do this to me?" Y/N asked.

"Because I love listening to you laugh."

"You could just tell me those terrible jokes of yours." Tom smiled.

He laid back on his side and Y/N moved, laying her head on his chest. Tom lifted his arm up and placed it on her back, rubbing it gently.

"I'm so proud of you," Y/N whispered. Tom placed a kiss on top of her head. Y/N soon drifted to sleep. Tom looked down at her, admiring her beauty. He loved it when she fell asleep on him, but not nearly as much as he loved her.

authors note
I'm so ticklish I HATE IT. my parents always tickle me so much 😥 I end up crying because of my laughing 😂 anyways hope you guys enjoyed this one. just an FYI I won't be publishing a new chapter every day, but I just have a lot of free time at the moment so I write