015 | wrap party - HH

HARRY HOLLAND

Spider-Man: Homecoming was a film in the books. Y/N and the rest of her crew wrapped up the film and were now celebrating. Y/N was currently sitting on the couch with Tom, remembering all the great times they had on set.

Harrison came by with Harry at his heels, and they both sat down on the other couch. Y/N began talking to Harrison, and was to deep in conversation to notice that Harry was staring at her. Tom however did notice his brothers actions.

"I'm going to go find Jon," Tom said. He winked at Harry before heading off. Harrison realized what Tom was doing and followed pursuit, leaving Harry to talk to Y/N.

She smiled over at him before getting up and moving to sit next to him. "What was the worst part about Tom becoming Spider-Man for you?" She asked him. Harry turned towards her.

"Probably the annoying bragging," Harry replied. Y/N laughed. The two talked for a while, snickering and smiling about the journey. When Y/N looked down at her phone, Harry glanced over and saw Tom motioning for him to go a step further. Y/N looked up and Harry was about to make a move before she interrupted him.

"I'm sorry, Harry. Something important just came up I've got to go." Y/N stood and Harry did as well, him at a loss of words. "It's was nice to talk to you, I'll see you later," Y/N placed a kiss on his cheek before walking towards the exit.

Tom came over to Harry with a confused look on his face, wondering why she just walked away. "I think she likes me," Harry said.

author's note
please go read the "important update" chapter on I DON'T KNOW WHY. It talks about some upcoming changes with this account