020 | outraged - PP

PETER PARKER

"I'm sorry, when did I ask for your opinion?"

You sat silently on your bed, head in your hands. You had an absolutely terrible day and it never got better. As of two hours ago, you became pissed when Peter didn't show up to help you study for your test tomorrow, which you were definitely going to fail.

Your notes were spread out all across the floor. Pencils, pens, and highlighters laid scattered among them, and your pillow was against the wall.

You grabbed the notes that were closest to you. Reading over the paper, you didn't remember learning the notes at all, so you crumbled the page and threw it at the door. Right when the paper ball was supposed to hit the door, it swung open to reveal Peter Parker.

"Ow!" Peter yelled at the piece of paper smacked his eye. He rubbed his eye and looked at your room. "Wow. This is ugly."

"I'm sorry, when did I ask for your opinion?" Peter's eyes went wide before he held his hands up in defense. "What are you even doing here?"

"You said you wanted to study," Peter spoke.

"Yeah, at eight. And now, it's ten. You promised me you'd be here at eight. You said no Spider-Man-ing."

Peter's head went down as he looked at the floor. "I'm here now, though," he mumbled.

"I don't care!" You watched Peter flinch. "I don't care. I didn't want to be up late trying to get this stuff in my head. I'll just fail."

"No, no Y/N," Peter said. "I promised no Spider-Man-ing and I kept my promise. May needed my help and it took to long, so I'm here now and I'm going to help you. Okay?"

You sighed. "This better not last long."

"Relax. I helped Ned with this last night so I got a method going. Now come sit by me," Peter patted the carpet next to him.

When he smiled up at you, you rolled your eyes and sat next to him, laying your head on his shoulder. "I don't know how long I can stay up."

"Well, if we start with this crumbled piece," Peter reached forward and grabbed it, "then I think you'll be super interested."

"You know me so well, Peter Parker."