014 | dog park - HO

HARRISON OSTERFIELD

d/n: (your) dog's name

It was a nice cool morning, with dew on the ground and light fog hanging long. Y/N sat on the old bench as she watched d/n run around wildly. She looked around and spotted only a couple other people out with their dogs. Looking back at d/n, Y/N saw her dog run up to another dog and began to play. Smiling to herself, Y/N continued to watch the two.

After a while, d/n began to run back towards Y/N. Both dogs got closer and closer to Y/N before d/n jumped on the bench newt to Y/N and the other dog jumped on top of Y/N.

"Monty! No!" Y/N heard someone yell. Looking up, she saw a man running towards her. "Monty," he called again. "Sorry about that."

Y/N smiled. "Oh it's fine." Monty took off running and d/n followed pursuit.

The man smiled at Y/N. "I'm Harrison," he said, holding out his hand. Y/N shook his hand.

"I'm Y/N." she smiled. "And that's d/n."

"Do you usually come here?" Harrison asked.

Y/N shook her head. "Not at this time, at least. Typically my dad takes d/n out in the morning, and then I take d/n out at night. What about you?"

"Monty and I come out here every chance we get. Although it's not that often seeing as I travel a lot."

"Oh yeah? What do you travel for?" Y/N asked.

"My best friend is an actor—I'm his assistant."

"That's cool!" Y/N smiled. "What's his name?"

"Tom Holland. He's going to be the new Spider-Man for Captain America: Civil War."

"What? I love Marvel!" Y/N exclaimed. Her large smile widened Harrison's.

"Well, I would love to stay and talk, but I really got to go. Maybe we could talk more about it over coffee?" Harrison shrugged.

Y/N giggled. "Let me see your phone," she said. Harrison passed over his phone and Y/N put her number in it. "Text me when and where and I'll see you there," Y/N smirked. Harrison smiled before walking away and calling his dog.

———
couple years later

Y/N watched as d/n and Monty jumped onto Harrison at the same time, knocking him to the ground. She smiled down at her boyfriend. "Come on, Harrison. We've got to get back to get ready for the premiere."

He sat up and looked at Y/N. "We don't have too." He grinned.

"Correction, I don't have to. But you do." Y/N snickered. "Come on," she held out her hand to pull Harrison up.

They—along with their dogs—headed back to the hotel to get ready. For most of the time, Harrison sat in the back as Y/N got her hair and makeup done. Every time their eyes would lock Harrison gave her that award winning smile.

Now, in the car heading to the theater, Harrison's hand laid on top of Y/N's, his thumb rubbing the back of her hand. She smiled up at him before leaning in and kissing him.

"And to think that this all started with our dogs," Harrison smiled.

author's note
which pov do you guys like best? I used to write in 2nd person (you). I could write in 1st person (I) if you guys want me to otherwise I can keep the 3rd person