019 | jealously - HH

HARRY HOLLAND

requested!

hazosterfield  batman v spiderman

hazosterfield batman v spiderman. 📸@y/n

Harry punched Harrison once he entered the room. "What the heck?" He yelled.

"What?" Harrison asked, confused.

"Who is Y/N and why are they taking pictures of you and Tom. That's my job," Harry whined.

"Y/N is somehow related to Robert Downey Jr.  I think. Or she was his assistant. Either way she was on set a lot and happens to be good with a camera." Harrison replied. Harry let out a frustrated groan. "Dude relax. She's super chill. You can meet her when we're on tour next week."

———

Y/N smiled widely when her eyes landed on Harrison and Tom. She walked up to them with her arms outstretched before pulling both of them into a hug. "Hola!" She spoke.

"Hey, Y/N!" Harrison greeted. He stepped to the side and pointed back at Harry, who was taking pictures. "That's Tom's brother, Harry."

She nodded. "Harrison and Harry. What a pair." They all chuckled.

"How's it been?" Tom asked.

"Good. Robert is in his room getting ready for his interview. Want me to lead you to yours?" Y/N asked.

"Why of course," Harrison spoke for Tom. "Harry!" Harrison turned around and yelled. Harry turned and made his way over the the group.

They walked inside and Y/N pointed out where Tom and Harrison were supposed to go. "You wanna know the best spot for pictures?" Y/N asked Harry once the other two were gone.

He shrugged. "Why not?" Y/N smiled at him and lead him out back to a beautiful garden. "Wow, you really do know your spots," he said.

Y/N laughed. "You should've been here earlier. There were butterflies everywhere. I would show you some pictures but I don't have my camera on me."

"Bummer," Harry said. He walked all around the garden snapping pictures of various things. At one point, he turned and saw Y/N smelling the flowers. Moving his camera he quickly got one of her and smiled to himself. Harry looked back up at Y/N, and when she turned to face him he felt blush creep up on him, so he turned the other way.

After several more minutes, Y/N walked up and told Harry that the interviews should be over soon. They both walked back into the building and waited for everyone to get done.

"Hey," Harry turned towards Y/N. "Do you want to have lunch tomorrow?" He asked. Y/N smiled at him.

"I'd love to, Harry. I'm free after 12:30."

"I'll see you then," he said. Harrison and Tom were walking down the hallway, both with grins. When Harry began to walk in front of them, Tom and Harrison shared a fist bump.