021 | first impressions - TH

TOM HOLLAND

(Y/F/M) = your favorite movie
not proofread*

First encounter

You laid on the couch with your eyes wide open as you were in the middle of (Y/F/M). You were almost at your favorite part when you heard a loud knock on the door. You scrunched your nose, wondering why anyone would be knocking at the door when it was the middle of the night.

You paused the movie, groaning in the process, and got up and walked to the door. You looked through the peep hole to see someone that you always saw on your brother's Instagram.

You pulled open the door and the boy in front of you showed the same expression you did when you heard the knock.

"What the," he spoke. "Who are you?"

"Y/N. What are you doing at my house?"

"I'm at Harrison's house."

You rolled your eyes. "Same thing."

His eyes went wide as if he realized something. "Your Harrison's sister?"

"No." You closed the door on him and walked back to the couch. You heard the door open behind you. Turning around, you threw the remote at him while yelling, "Breaking and entering!" He flinched when he got hit by the remote.

"Definitely Harrison's sister," he replied as he walked upstairs.

• • •

Second encounter

You walked up to the trailer, pounding on the door. When the door wasn't opened by your brother, you were confused.

"Hello, Y/N."

You pushed back the man you'd met once before, now remembering his name was Tom. "Where's Harrison?" You asked.

"Busy," Tom replied. "Hey, sorry about the last, er first, time we met. I didn't mean to be rude."

"It's whatever," you told him. "I was just mad about you interrupting my movie."

"You were watching (Y/F/M), right?" He asked you.

"Yep!"

"Great movie. Hey, would you like to come to the premiere of Spiderman: Homecoming?"

• • •

After filming Infinity War

"Hey Y/N, you don't mind if Tom comes over, do you?" Harrison said through the phone. Your face went red at the thought of seeing Tom again. After visiting the Homecoming set the first time, you began to love the little moments you spent with Tom.

"I do not mind at all. Are you heading over now?"

"I'm not. I've got to get dinner still, but Tom is on his way."

"Sounds like a plan." You hung up and looked at the mess in your living room. Picking up the blankets, you carried them into the laundry room, throwing them in the washing machine.

You walked back to the living room and grabbed the vacuum from the closet, cleaning the floor. You put the vacuum back in the closet when you were done, and went to the kitchen to put the dishes in the dishwasher.

You finished washing your hands when the doorbell rang. "Who is it?" You yelled.

"Tom! Can I come in?" you heard someone yell back.

"Yes! Hi," you greeted as Tom walked in.

"Hey." He moved and sat down on the couch. "Are you doing anything tomorrow?"

You furrowed your eyebrows as you sat next to him. "No." You grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. "Why?"

"Would you like to go out to dinner with me?" He smiled.

"Are you asking me on a date?"

His smile grew as he answered, "Quite possibly."

"I would love too."

• • •

The next day. After dinner.

"Did you tell Haz about this?" Tom asked you.

"No. I didn't know how he would respond." Tom nodded.

"Makes sense. Did you enjoy dinner?"

"I really did. Thank you," you smile at him. He smiled back at you.

The two of you had arrived at your place and you now stood in front of each other.

"I really like you, Y/N," Tom blurted.

Your checks grew red as you looked at him. "I really like you too, Tom." In one swift moment he grabbed your waist and pulled you too him, smashing his lips onto yours.

After a moment of kissing, you pulled back when you heard a loud voice. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" You turned to see Harrison standing at the door.