016 | lunch party - HH

HARRY HOLLAND
part 2 of wrap party

y/f/p: your favorite place

After Y/N had kissed Harry, he was ecstatic. Tom knew how much his brother liked Y/N, and he knew Y/N had a liking in Harry. Tom decided to do something with what he knew.

Tom invited Y/N and Harry to have lunch with him. They both agreed, and we're going to meet up at y/f/p.

Harry had just arrived when Tom had texted the two of them that he wouldn't be able to make it. Harry instantly knew that Tom was setting him up and Y/N had a feeling about the same thing.

They both decided to play along and ordered lunch. When waiting for their food, Y/N would sneak glances at harry from her phone and he from his. At on point, Harry had gotten lost and continued to stare at her. Y/N caught this, and smiled at Harry.

"Hey, Harry?" She asked.

He flinched before responding with, "Yes?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She spoke. Harry shook his head and Y/N leaned hers back. "Okay." Harry looked back at his phone when he started to blush. Y/N's phone rang and she looked down to see that Tom had texted her.

Tom
ask him out. he likes you

Y/N
then why doesn't he ask me?

Tom
because he's a wimp
come on y/n

Y/N sighed. She looked up at Harry and opened her mouth to speak until the food came. They sorted their meals and began to eat, little conversation making it's way in since their mouths were full.

When the two were done eating, Harry paid for the meal and they left. Before getting into her car, Y/N asked Harry, "Do you wanna go do something?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know, watch a movie?" Y/N shrugged. "We can head to my place," she suggested.

Harry agreed and followed Y/N out to her apartment. She unlocked her door and entered her home. Harry walked in and stopped, looking at how big it was.

"Wow this is amazing," Harry mumbled. Y/N laughed and headed towards the couch. She sat down and grabbed the remote, turning on the TV. Harry sat next to her and she looked over at him, smiling.

"So, what movie do you want to watch?" Y/N asked. Harry shrugged. Y/N grinned, and went over to search a movie. She typed in a movie and found it, clicking on the movie and renting it.

Harry noticed this and quickly sat up. "No, no, no you can't pay for that for me to watch it!"

Y/N snickered. "Why not? Guys only pay for everything on a date," she spoke. Y/N watched as Harry's face turned red, and he quickly looked down. She laughed. "Besides, I was gonna watch it if anyways wether or not you came over." She pressed play and the movie began, diverting Harry's attention to the screen.

Y/N however, couldn't help but look at Harry during the movie. At one point, she got up and got popcorn, and when she came back to the couch she sat right next to him. Harry tensed up before Y/N turned the bowl, offering him some. When the popcorn was finished, Y/N set the bowl on the table and leaned up against Harry. He looked down at her, smiled, and moved his arm around her back.

Soon the movie ended, by Y/N didn't feel like leaving Harry's arms—so she didn't. Harry leaned over and kissed the top of her head before saying, "I should probably go home."

Y/N then sat up and looked at Harry. Their eyes locked and the world was still for a moment. Harry began to move ever so slightly forwards, and Y/N followed pursuit.

When their lips connected Harry felt butterflies in his stomach, and Y/N smiled into the kiss. She pulled away, and opened her eyes, looking at Harry's face. "I had a nice time today," she whispered.

"Yeah, me too," Harry replied. He got up and said goodbye, and then left. When the door closed Y/N jumped up with her fists in the air. She ran towards her phone and grabbed it, opening up the messages.

Y/N
mission accomplished

Tom
good work, solider

author's note
sorry if there's any typos, I wanted to get this done and published. today is my last day of freedom before school tomorrow 😭 that means slow updates from now on