Prologue

PROLOGUE

"HON?" Lumapat ang maiinit nitong kamay sa magkabila niyang balikat. "Hindi ka pa ba matutulog? It's been a long day for you." She rested her chin on his shoulder and nuzzled into his neck.

He can't look at her in the eyes, not now, dahil kapag nakita niya ang mga mata nito ay hindi niya magagawa ang dapat niyang gawin.

Looking through her eyes would just make him weak yet it's crazy when it is giving him strength too.

Sa mga mata pa lang nito ay nararamdaman na niya ang pagibig nito para sa kanya.

"I- I can't sleep" he inaudibly said. "You go ahead, s-susunod ako"

She stood and faced him. Now this is not what he wanted to happen.

"Hey.." umupo ito sa kandungan niya na siya naman hinayaan niya. His hands seemed to have own mind because it automatically wrapped into her small waist.

Of course, being with this great and beautiful woman for more than eight years, everythig comes naturally.

He closed his eyes and embraced her as she cupped her face and looked at him closely.

"Tell me what's bothering you" Her sweet, soothing voice makes his heart soft. "and don't even try to lie, it won't work"

Naginit ang mga mata niya. No, he shouldn't cry. Hindi bagay sa mga lalaki ang umiiyak, hindi siya dapat magpakita dito ng luha.

"Hon.."

"I love you" He sincerely said as he looked into her eyes. "Please always remember that you have my heart"

"And I love you too" she sweetly kissed him on the lips that awakes his whole system. May kakaibang kilabot talagang taglay ang mga halik nito sa kanya.

With just a single kiss and nobody could make his day wrong. With just a single kiss and his bad day would turn to be the best one.

Lumalim ang mga halik niya sa nobya. As he snaked his arms on her back to support her, mas lumalik pa ang mga halik nito sa kanya na may kasamang kasabikan at pagmamahal.

She stood and straddled her legs on his lap as she wrapped her arms on his neck. He knew where this would lead and he loved it.

"Hmm.." she moaned as he starts to pour kisses on her neck. "V-Vhal.."

"I want you, Hon" he whispered like asking for permission to proceed. "I need you"

This isn't the first time they made love but because of his sudden success, hindi na sila madalas makapagsolong dalawa.

It's been a while since he last touched her and now he won't missed the opportunity.

"You don't know how much I need you more, Vhal" that's it. That's what he is waiting for..

He lifted her up and slowly carried her inside the room not breaking the kiss as he laid her down on the soft matress.

Sandali niyang pinagmasdan ang napakaganda nitong mukha at katawan.
This is his treasure but what's his greatest pride?

Her heart.

He own his heart as she owns his.

"V-vhal.." oh how he loved those sweet voice calling out his name. "P-please"

He pleasured her. He worshipped her. He loved her.

Sa bawat paggalaw niya sa ibabaw nito ay sinisigurado niyang mararamdaman nito ang pagmamahal niya.

"Oh gosh, Vhal!" She murmured as she welcome him without reservation. "V-vhal"

"Just let it go, honey. Come for me" and it didn't took long for them to reach their peak together.

Bumagsak siya sa ibabaw ng nobya at sinubsob ang mukha sa leeg nito. Damn! How he loves her after sex scent.

Hingal na hingal silang dalawa. He pulled himself out and rolled over her side as he pull her inside his arms.

"V-vhal" oh she's not yet asleep.

"Hmmm?"

"You really think sex would make me forget that you didn't answer my question?" Umangat ang ulo nito at nagtama ang mga mata nila.

He sighed. Oh he forgot, she is no ordinary lady.

"I- I was just.. you know.. everything happened just overwhelmed me." He said. It is true, ang bilis ng mga pangyayari, dati pangarap niya lang ngayon nagkatotoo na.

"Hey, you worked hard to earn what you have now. Isa pa, this is what you want right?"

He pulled her tighter. "Just promise me one thing, Hon"

"What is it?"

He caressed her soft cheeks. "That whatever happens, you would never forget how much I love you and you are the best thing that ever happened to me"

Pagkuwa'y mapagmahal siyang nginitian nito.

"You are my life, Vhal" she whispered and wiped the tiny tears in her eyes. "You were the best thing that ever happened to me eight years ago until now"

Ilang sandali pa ay nakatulog na ito sa bisig niya. Hindi niya maiwasang pagmasdan ito sandali..

"I hope you that you will forgive me, Hon" he kissed her forehead. "Mahal na mahal kita, Natalie"

~¤~¤~

"VHAL?" Nagising si Natalie nang walang makapa na Vhal sa tabi niya.

Bumangon siya at hinanap ito ngunit wala sa loob ng kwarto nila. They're staying in a hotel right now for his press conference for his upcoming international car racing tournament.

She picked up her phone and called his manager. "Gladys, kasama mo na ba si Vhal?"

"Natalie he flew to Itay this morning, hindi ba niya nasabi sa iyo?" Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Natalie.

"Italy? I thought he have a press conference here in Solaire?"

"No, Nath. The press conference is in Italy" No, this is not right. Something is going on..

"Gladys, you know that I like you but what the hell is going on?" Now she somehow raised her voice. "B-bakit hindi ko alam ito?"

"Natalie, I'm sorry but I really don't know" napasapo si Natalie sa sentido.

"I'll just call you later" binaba ni Natalie ang tawag at sunod naman tinawagan si Vhal.

The number you have dialled is out of coverage area

"Vhal.." Kagabi pa niya nararamdaman ito and now she don't like what's happening.

She trust her instinct so bad yet right now, she wants her instinct to be wrong.

Napatigil siya ng makita ang isang sulat na nakapatong sa bedside table.

Natalie

Binuksan niya ang papel na may nakasulat na pangalan niya. It's Vhal's penmanship..

I don't know how to tell you personally so I had to write it down. I'm going to Italy for the press conference and I'm sorry but I can't bring you with me, you know that this is what I want right?

I had to make a choice between you and my dream. I'm sorry, Natalie.

You've been there for me since the beginning and I'm forever grateful. However, hanggang dito na lang ito.

This is the point where we have to go our separate ways.

- Vhal

No.