Chapter XXV

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
The Last Chapter

"SO, what should this game called? Love Triangle?" It's Declan, pinigilan ni Natalie si Vhal na patulan ito.

He's doing it on purpose. "Vhal, focused. You have to win this race, don't let him distract you"

Pumunta na sila sa kanya-kanyang sasakyan.

"Natalie" akmang papasok na ito ng sasakyan ay hinawakan niya ang mga kamay nito. "Can you pray with me?"

Nagiba ang expresyon ng mukha ni Natalie. "O-of course" they held hands and closed their eyes.

Both of them uttered a silent prayer.

Dear Lord,

I am not a prayerful man but I do believe that You hear our prayers. Huwag Niyo pong papabayaan ang magina ko, they're my life. Thank you for all the opportunities You have given me but whatever happens after this, I'll let you rule my life from now on. Thank you Lord, In Jesus name I pray, Amen

Naunang dumilat si Vhal at nakita niyang nanalangin pa rin si Natalie so he closed his eyes once again praying that whatever she's prayering for will be given by Him.

Jesus,

I know I don't deserve You but You loved me instead. I was lost and scared but You never left my side, I'm sorry for doubting Your love. Lord, kung ano po ang plano Niyo ay siyang masunod. Please look after, Vhal. This is his dream. Please help Declan to do what is right. I lift up to You everything, In Jesus name.

"Amen"

"Amen" nagkatinginan pa silang dalawa hanggang sa nagkangitian.

This is it. This is the moment they've been waiting for.

She turned on the engine. "On your mark. Get set. Go!" As soon as she heard the gunshot, she stepped on the gas and go!

Focus...focus...focus..

Her heart commenced against her chest as the auto flew off the position path and off the road, almost simultaneously with Vhal and Declan.

Declan was heading off after her in a heartbeat. He can't be, he was planning something on Vhal  and she could feel it.

She has to stop him. Kailangan siya ni Vhal ngayon!

"Natalie, what are you doing?" Narinig niya si Vhal. "Don't you dare do that!" He was pertaining to her signature move and it was really risky.

"Vhal, listen to me. You have to finish this race, you have to win!"

"We are not discussing this now, Natalie! He's after me not you! Don't provoke him--"

"Vhal, I said together" she heard him cursed, this not just about her now.

On the other side, Vhal gritted his teeth and shifted the clutch, stepping further into the pedals.

Damn!

Declan was now leading the race and he's crowding every attempt he made. He's really serious to win and beat Vhal out of this.