Daddy

D- daddy

"Toge Tog, Togetic to toge" Misty blushed at Togetic's words

Misty's Togetic came back for a visit to see his mommy and Misty invited Ash and Brock to the gym to see him. (It also may have been a little excuse to see Ash but that's besides the point)Brock couldn't make it but Ash said he'd come and Togetic and Misty couldn't be happier. Togetic just said he was missing his daddy. Misty hopes Togetic wont call ash 'dad' who knows if he'll find it weird or anything and it's making Misty thinking of the future more. Togetic always did this but with Misty's new stronger feelings for Ash, it's making her think of the future and actual children...

"Hey Misty? Togetic?"

"In here Ash" Misty calls from the show room. She can already feel all the butterflies swirling around in her stomach from his incredibly alluring deep voice. Thank mew it finally cracked.

"H-hey Mist, togetic."

Misty fights back a blush from just looking at Ash. She hasn't seen him in person in forever as they've kept in touch through various letters so she's pretty nervous and exited to see him again. She started to like Ash a long time ago because of his cute, dorky and amazing personality. She also always thought he was cute but oh mew now he was...wow. He looks good and all the traveling did him well. Tan skin, somewhat noticeable muscle just from walking and climbing all the time. Needless to say Misty is having an extremely hard time trying to not stare at him.

Ash on the other hand always liked Misty for various reasons but now It's hard for him not to look her curves, hips, legs. He tries to look at her face but his eyes keep on betraying him to look downward. He's slightly regretting his decision to come. He hopes she doesn't get creeped out.

"Togetic wow!" Ash says to pry his eyes from Misty. "You've grown so much! Maybe one day if you get a stone you'll evolve to togekiss!"

"Lets not rush things Ash. He's fine the way he is." Misty says with a slight eye roll.

"Are you rolling your eyes at me Waterflower?" Ash teases while Misty gives a faint blush at the move.

"Toge togetic to" where's Pikachu? Togetic says to stop his mommy and daddy from arguing or what Pikachu calls flirting. He can't really tell the difference between the two. Humans are strange.

"Oh Pikachu's in my backpack sleeping. Oops, I said I'd take him out before I went inside." Ash says sheepishly while taking off his backpack.

Meanwhile, Misty froze. He can understand Togetic. I really hope he doesn't call Ash daddy, that would be embarrassing."

"Pikachu? Pikachu we're here wake up."

"Pikachu pi!" Pikachu says immediately after he sees Misty. He jumps into her arms and Misty responds back by giving him the best hug she could.

Ash smiles at the scene. Misty looks so cute holding Pikachu. He does wish though Misty could hug him like that. He shakes his head slightly at the idea after. Great, he's jealous over his own Pokemon.

Pikachu jumps over onto Ash's shoulder after and gives togetic a hug after he fly's over.

Ash gives a shy smile to Misty which makes her heart pound. Why oh why does have to be so freaking cute??

"Toge toge togetic to togetic!" Im so glad mommy and daddy are back together again!

Pikachu, the little devil, gives a laugh at Ash and Misty's expressions while togetic just floats around the room.

"Pikachu pik pika" Togetic, lets go see the other Pokemon and leave them alone to...reunite.
Pikachu laughs as he runs away with togetic on his heels.

Silence fills the room for a couple minutes until Misty breaks it.

"Sorry Ash, he's been calling you that for a while, I think it's cause he thinks of me as his mom and you as his dad because we always used to argue and be together and stuff." Misty said nervously, anxious for a reply.

"So togetic thinks that I'm his dad."

"Yea.."

They sit in silence for a few moments that seems like forever to Misty. Can't he just respond?

"Well Misty, we made a great child then didn't we?"

"Made? We?" Misty says blurts out, shocked.

"Well, not literally but look at him. We did a great job didn't we." Ash sighs while swinging  an arm around Misty's shoulder.

"We? I raised him Ketchem!" Misty huffs annoyed after she gets her voice back.

Ash smiles at her for a moment before giving a small kiss on the top of her head.

"You look hot when your mad Mist, my testosterone levels are so high ri.."

Misty cut him off with a deserving, hard slap on the back of his head.

"Owww what was that for Mist?" Ash says while rubbing his head with a glare from Misty.

"You and Gary didn't switch bodies did you?"
She asks in a skeptic yet amused tone.

"Nah, Gary wouldn't love you as much as me"

"When did you start talking like-"

"Come on Misty lets go find our child." He says to change the subject while grinning.

"Wait Ash." Misty said rather loudly to get Ash to stop rambling. "Slow down."

"What Misty?"

"Why are you talking like that?" She blurts out.

"Like what?"

"That." Misty responds back hoping he'll get it.

"Hmm." Ash says pondering. "Maybe once I got a hint that you liked me. Then I wanted to give you a hint that I'm crazy over you. Togetic could've chosen anyone to call his dad. Brock saw him more then me yet, Togetic still calls me his dad. That's got to mean something right cause it sure means something to me."

Ash at this point was less then an inch away from her face. His playful and fun expression turned to a serious, genuine, hot one and his brown orbs are staring into Misty's shimmering cerulean eyes.

Ash was staring to lean in before a big crash was heard followed by a lightning bolt, making Ash and Misty jump up surprised.

"Toge togetic!" Mommy, daddy!

"I suppose we should check on them." Misty sighs.

"Bulbasaur go take care of them." Ash says as he releases him, not taking his eyes off Misty.

"Letting someone else take care of your child, you're not a very good dad." Misty says with a playful look.

"Too late." Ash grins before leaning in to finally give her a kiss.
________________________________
Partially inspired by the fact that Ash and Misty would be killer parents.

Hope you liked it!