Mine

M-mine

Misty POV

The sun was starting to rise as I slowly yawn and stretch my legs out. It takes me a few seconds to remember where I am and it's when I hear the soft snores next to me when I remember. Ash is visiting the gym for a bit before he goes if to his next region. However this 'visit' is now on its third week. After he confessed his feelings to me and we started dating all he's wanted to do was be near me. I don't think he wants to have a long distance relationship yet and quite honestly neither do I but I'm preparing myself for when he eventually does leave.

We were binge watching some movies last night and were actually on Psyduck and Wigglytuff's movie when we both dozed off. I fell asleep across the length of the couch so my arms were around his neck and my legs were on top of his. He fell asleep forwards so his feet were resting on an ottoman.

I'm really cozy at the moment, wearing Ash's sweatshirt, some black shorts and a pair of knee high socks. Ash is still sleeping and his arms are around me. The light from the sunrise and the water view is making this morning even better. It seems like a scene out of a movie or a book. This moment seems so surreal.

I take a look at him and smile. I run my fingers through his dark locks lightly as to not wake him before I take my thumb and brush it across his cheek. I'm biting my bottom lip to stop myself from smiling like an idiot. I can't help it though, I'm just really happy.

I soon take one of his hands in mine. His hands are rough from traveling but gentle. They're bigger then mine but not to big as my hands themselves are pretty small. When he holds my hand, he makes me feel safe. Although, his presence already makes me feel safe.

I can't believe this is actually real and Ash is mine. He's my boyfriend. He's mine, he's actually mine. Just the thought makes me giggle and become all giddy. I'm so happy with him, he makes me so happy.

His soft stirs catch my attention as I focus on his sleeping form again. He mumbles something, I could've sworn it was my name, before he rests his head in the crook of my neck.

Fifteen minutes pass before he eventually wakes up. He slowly picks his head up and gives a yawn. He looks at me and smiles seeing that I'm awake. He gives me a kiss and I turn away while quietly laughing.

"What's that for?" He asks as he squints his eyes playfully. "Morning breath" is all I respond.

He sticks his tongue out and turns to lay down on the couch length wise but he obviously didn't realise how skinny the couch was and we ended up falling to the floor in a heap.

"Sorry 'bout that Misty" he says sheepishly. "I don't mind" I respond back. "But I do have a question."

"What?"

"Who am I to you?"

He looks at me strangely before answering "you're my girlfriend, my Misty. Why?" 

His response immediately triggers a smile on my face. "No reason, I just wanted to hear you say it."

He just wraps his arms around me while muttering Misty to me in my ear.

I really love him. He's my Ash, my boyfriend. He's mine, he's really really mine and you know what, I'm his.

We're each others and quite honestly, that's all I ever really wanted.
___________________________
Alrighty here's a short one for this week. I've been working on a Christmas book which I'll post on Christmas Eve and Day. It's two parts.

I hope you liked it!