Home

H-home

Misty POV

He left me for Serena all those years ago. And we didn't exactly leave on the best of terms. He called me so many names and so many horrible things yet here I am hoping for a miracle that he'll come back home to me. I'm pathetic.

He's not my Ash though. He haven't been my Ash for several years. He left with Serena to have a perfect life in Kalos as he was the Kalos Champion and Serena was his beautiful Kalos queen girlfriend. They live in an expensive house and are absolute snobs from what I've heard from Clemont who became my friend a couple years ago. It's hard to imagine Ash as a snob as he was so selfless about the things that mattered most and he helped everyone. It makes me sad. Sometimes I cry about it knowing that he's with another girl far away and is a horrible human being now. I shouldn't cry but I can't help it. I loved him.

Now life is just the same old routine everyday and there's nothing to look forward to, no surprises. Sometimes I'm tempted to throw myself in the pool to get away from all this. I try and force myself to not live in the past but I miss it. I ran away from the gym with my friends and went on adventures and had fun all those years ago. Life was meant to be fun. It's not fun now.

I hear a soft knock on the door which still startles me. No one knocks around here and kids from different towns just barge in to get their badges.

I go to the door cautiously and see the same guy I've been haunted by for weeks and weeks on end. The same guy that broke my heart all those years ago. The guy I used to love so much. Yet, through all the things I want to say to him all I can muster out is "A-Ash?"

He immediately pulls me in for a forced hug and holds me tight. He starts to cry which finally triggers my tears.

I hold him so tightly. He broke my heart, I shouldn't be doing this but it feels so right. I feel like I need to hold on to him to actually grasp the fact that he's here and that he won't leave me again. I can't let that happen.

I'm struggling with my emotions. I want so badly to make him feel all the pain he put me through but I don't know how to do that. I want to hurt him so bad but I want to hold him so much.

I totally break down and I slowly fall to the floor in his arms and he kneels with me. It's getting so hard to breath as my throat is choking up with tears. Ash is crying too and he can muster out is a couple sentences that describes everything I'm feeling now.

"Misty we can talk about everything and I can explain everything later. I'll also apologize as many times as I need to to earn a small bit of forgiveness but for now I just need to hold you. Misty, I'm home, I'm finally, finally home and I'm not living a lie anymore."

_______________________________
Kinda agnsty w/ happy ending ish.

Anyway its USUM release day! I'm *hopefully* getting ultra sun next Sunday as it's my birthday and my parents are hinting towards it. :)

I'm choosing litten as my starer, again hehe.