Ingenious

I-ingenious

"And that's my ingenious plan!" Ash said proudly, impressed with himself. Drew though who is next to him looks pretty skeptical. "Are you sure that's gonna work Ash?"

"Of course it's gonna work, don't doubt me" Ash retorted back.

Ash has this, what he calls, 'ingenious' plan to ask Misty Waterflower out. His guy friends may think its cheesy but Ash doesn't care as he is so very proud of his plan.

"Shouldn't you think it through a bit more" Drew says. He thinks the plan is a bit simple and cheesy. He suggested for Ash to do something more romantic and special between the two of them. Drew told Ash what he did to ask May out. Ash didn't take those ideas into consideration however.

"Oh hush, this'll work" Ash says, clearly confident in his plan.

"Are you sure?" Drew asked once more.

"Positive and you know why. I LOVE MISTY and I'm gonna try my very hardest to get her to say yes."

"Well she has to like you to say yes, everything isn't a Pokemon battle you know. Trying hard won't quite get you there" Drew said as he rubbed his temples. Drew has absolutely no confidence whatsoever in Ash.

"If my ingenious plan works then she'll have to say yes!"

"What ingenious plan?" Misty Waterflower asks curiously with a hesitant but growing smile as she opens the door and walks in the room. Ash turns to her as his face is slowly turning red in embarrassment. Drew decides to quietly sneak out of the room.

"What plan, I don't have one and were you eavesdropping?" Ash retorted back to try and get her to forget about it. Misty now had on an amused look before laughing a bit. "Well, when someone shouts your name next to the world love, it might get you a little bit curious."

"You heard!" Ash said as his face is completely red now.

Misty started to laugh at his words "again, you shouted it pretty loud. I however want to know about this ingenious plan of yours.

"Fine then Misty." Ash starts as his initial embarrassment starts to fade away slightly. "I had this ingenious plan to ask this beautiful girl I fell for out on a date. Unfortunately I don't know if I can since my ingenious plan was foiled."

"Well I happen to know that girl and she says she doesn't need you to ask her out with an ingenious plan."

"Well actually, I don't know if I can ask her out anymore. I'm severely wounded by her PRETTY attack."

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Misty says oddly as she's confused.

"I may just have to counter attack.."

"Ash what are-"

"Ash uses ASK OUT"

Misty was still extremely confused but she still skeptically said "..yes?"

"It was SUPER EFFECTIVE!" Ash said as he picked up Misty and spun her around. Misty, who finally got what he was doing just laughed alone with him. Ash kissed her before the pair heard the door open and separated. A jumping and squealing May along with a shocked Drew were standing in the doorway.

"I can't believe your plan actually worked." Drew said, surprised as May jumped up "that was the CUTEST THING EVER! Drew you really need to be romantic like Ash."

"Thanks for eavesdropping you two and Ash, was that really your ingenious plan. Not everything is a Pokemon battle."

"Yes it is Misty, yes it is."
_______________________________
This was inspired by a guy who actually asked a girl out like this. It was over text but ask out attack and stuff is totally credited to that guy.

I hope you liked it.