Chapter 5: the deal

Your POV

Once my initial shock passes, I just feel annoyed. Sure, this is Herobrine, and he could probably kill me right here right now, but there's one thing that makes me forget my fear. Anger. Right now, he’s in my bedroom stalking me, after I just had my brother chase me with his bike. I'm not exactly happy.

"So you what?" I growl. "Decided 'hey, let's go stalk the random girl I met on the street'?"

"Yes and no." He says, a hint of amusement on his face. Amusement that I would love to slap off his face.

"Then what?" I demand.

"You've caught my interest." He chuckles. "You act different than most humans."

"Thanks?..." I say, more of a question than a response. "But that doesn't give you the right to stalk me."

"Oh, you must not know who I am." He laughs. "Hi, I'm Herobrine, and I stalk and kill people for a living." I glare at him, unamused.

"Get out of my room." I grumble, pulling out my sketch pad and beginning to draw. Maybe if I act bored, he'll get bored and leave.

Herobrine's POV

Funny. She thinks I'll leave.

Just to make this clear, no. I can not read people's minds. I know many humans think I can, but I can't. That whole rumor just started because of Steve and Alex. I can read their code, which holds their thoughts. Because of it, everyone thinks I can read minds.

"You're cute." I say. She glares up at me.

"I said get out." She grumbles before going back to drawing.

"No." I chuckle. She sighs and puts her sketchbook down.

"I don't know if you've ever been here before, but this is called 'reality.'" She snaps. "Here, we have a thing called 'police,' and if you don't leave now, I'm going to call them."

I chuckle, finding it amusing. She can try to call the police if she wants, but I'll just mess with her phone. It's what I do, someone tries to report me- whether it's a sighting or someone reporting me for thieving in this workd, and I can mess with their electronic devices. I'm not as good at it as three is, but I'm pretty good. I love how these humans rely so much on technology these days, since I can easily mess with it. I've caused many amusing incidents because of it.

She picks up her phone,glaring at me, and I mass with it a bit, and she suddenly drops it.

"Listen, I'm not leaving. I don't have any reason too, and you're fun to annoy." I tell her. She gives me an annoyed look.

"Fine." She growls. "What do you want me to do to make you leave?" I smile, thinking it over. I'm going through all the things I can make her do, when I remember something.

I haven't been here in years, I need someone who's familiar with this place if I'm ever going to find my daughter. The whole reason I'm here, anyway.

"I need help." I say. She bursts out laughing. "What’s so funny?!"

"You?!" She demands between laughs. "Herobrine?! Need help?! And you're asking me of seven billion people?!"

"Yeah yeah, very funny." I growl. "Do we have a deal?"

"Depends." She says, trying to calm herself. "With what?"

"I don't need to explain myself!" I snap.

"Well many people will run away at the sight of you." She points out. "Even those who don't, they won't help without knowing what they're helping with. Anyone who will is an idiot."

Notch dangit. She's probably right. I don't want some idiot for a guide here, and she's proven to be clever, what with that stunt with the ender chest. I hate it when humans get the better of me. I grumble to myself, then explain the situation. She seems to consider it.

Your POV

Herobrine has a daughter huh? He doesn't know who she is or what she looks like, and he expects to find her? Well, it's his waste of time. I decide I'll help him, but I need to make some things clear.

"Alright, I'll help you." I agree. He smiles a bit, but then I add "But let me just say this now." His smile disappears.

"What is it?" He groans, like a child being told he has five essays to wright for homework.

"First." I say. "My parents can't find out."

"I don't plan on telling them." He agrees.

"Second, I don't want you to troll me, inside minecraft it's tolerable, but not outside of it." I add.

"Sounds fair." He shrugs.

"Third, you don't come in my room without my permission again." I growl a bit as I say this.

"I go where I want, when I want!" He snaps.

"Then you can find someone else!" I snap back. He grumbles to himself, looking annoyed, then agrees.

"That's all then." I say. "And you should find somewhere to stay, because there's no way you're sleeping in my room."