Chapter 13: kidnapped

Herobrine's POV

It took some convincing and making me promise not to kill Notch, but I finally calmed down and relaxed. When I'd calmed down, she'd smiled.

I don't know how she did it, but she'd managed to keep her wings from being seen when the doctors were stitching her up. I'm impressed, I'll be honest. Considering it's been a week and still no one knows, it shows that she must have been quick to think.

She says she'll be let out of the hospital today. Then she'll be able to hang out again. I sometimes happen to walk in when her parents are in there, but they don't seem to mind at all. I guess that happens when you save someone's child.

Today, I'm going to visit her again. She says that when she goes home, she's gonna introduce me to her parents properly. I'm excited to meet them.

"They're great people." She laughs. "You'll like them."

"I know." I reply.

"You know?" She asks. "How?"

"They must be good, they raised you, didn't they?" I point out.

"Oh my gosh, Brian!" She protests, laughing. "That's sweet, but really?!"

"What? It's true!" I laugh.

"Dork! Look, can you leave? I'm gonna change before my parents get here." She giggles. I nod and leave the room.

? POV

(Y/n) huh? She's certainly interesting. Definitely a sweet girl. I can see why Herobrine likes her. She's rather pretty, too. Unfortunately, she can make Herobrine happy again, truly happy, I mean. Sadly, this means she has to go. It's going to be a shame to kill her, she really is one of a kind. And she has secrets even she doesn't know of.

She sends Herobrine from the room. This is the perfect chance. I grab my dagger and hide it behind my back.

"Brian?" She asks. "I thought you just left. Did you teleport?"

"I just remembered something." I lie. "Can I see your arm? I wanted to check something."

"Weird thing to ask for, but I trust you." She says, sounding uncertain. She extends her arm. I smile to myself and grab her arm. Hard. She struggles to get away.

"Ow! Brian! You're hurting me!" She protests.

"Good." I reapond, grabbing her arm, changing to my original form. Her eyes widen and she's about to scream. I cover her mouth. I cut her arm, letting the blood drip onto the floor and bed. The message should get across. Brian will be here any second. I want him to track me down. Then I can kill (Y/n) in front of him.

Herobrine's POV

I'm waiting for (Y/n) to change when it happens again.

(Y/n)'s in danger!

What? I was just with her two seconds ago! She's fine! Still, I don't want to take the chance. In my panic, I forget I can teleport. I run to her room. I open the door just in time to see someone disappear with her. All I saw of them was a flash of green, but it's enough. I know who it is, and I hate him. More than I hate even Notch. He's made my life miserable, and of course he takes away the best thing that's ever happened to me! I have to find him, but I need to know where to look first.

I notice blood on the floor. He's already stabbed her in some way, clearly he's really worried about her being around me. And that means... he wants me to find him.

(Ooooh! Who's the new guy who kidnapped sweet ol' (Y/n)?! Go ahead and guess! I want to know if you guys can guess right! Anyway, Byeeee! :3)