Chapter 15: In front of him.

Herobrine's POV

Just like Steve said, the building is right at spawn. Yes, it's definitely a trap. Oh well, I'll walk into a million traps for (Y/n). I've died before, I know what to expect.

I walk inside. No traps, no redstone, nothing. He isn't trying to stop me. Yeah, he wants me to find (Y/n). But why?

There’s two doors, I open one. It's empty. I open the other, right there. It's (Y/n). When she sees me, she shakes her head.

"You have to leave, Brian!" She exclaims. I shake my head, going up to her.

"So sweet." A voice says in the corner of the room. "Walked straight into an obvious trap, just for dear, sweet (Y/n)." I stand between him and (Y/n). He chuckles.

"Leave her alone." I growl. He steps from the shadows, grinning like an idiot.

"Sure." He says. "If you win my game."

"Game?" I demand.

"I didn’t just kidnap (Y/n). I have your daughter as well." He explains. "You find her within ten minutes, and I let you all go. Quite a deal, isn't it? I take (Y/n) from you, and you get to walk out of it with both (Y/n) and her. Of course, should you fail, I kill them both."

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" I ask suspiciously.

"Go ahead." He says. "Test me on it."

Every creepypasta has a talent special to them and only them. Null can silence anyone or anything. He could blow up your house, you wouldn't hear a thing.

Lick can cause nervousness or even panic in someone for absolutely no reason. You're laughing with a friend one second, then screaming your lungs out the next.

Brine can drive someone to insanity with a mere snap of his fingers. You'll be in a terrible mental state before you can blink.

Three can see into the future, but only five minutes ahead. Saved my life several times using that.

Green Steve can change into the form of anyone made of coding, as well as trap you in a room with creepers by simply punching you.

That leaves me. Mine isn't as powerful as driving someone insane or seeing into the future, but it's helpful. I can tell when someone is lying to me. Even the best liar couldn't fool me. Green Steve? He's clean. Hasn't said one lie since I got here.

"Take the deal." (Y/n) says. "You can find her." I nod.

"Ok." I agree. "Let’s play."

"Ten minutes, no teleportation." He says, pulling out a clock. "Starting... now!"

I check the hall, the rooms, outside, on the roof. I dig up the floors and tear apart the walls. I search everywhere. As I do, Green calls out how much time I have left.

"Eight minutes!"

"Five minutes!"

"Three minutes!"

The only people here are Green and (Y/n). I'm ready to call him out when a thought crosses my mind. He never told me where she is. She could be in any server, any cave, I have no chance of finding her.

"One minute." Green calls. I growl. Of course he won't play fair! I'm an idiot!

"Time's up!" He calls. I teleport to him.

"You didn't play fair!" I snap.

"Never said I would." He laughs. "You lost, but don't worry. I'll kill them quick."

"No!" I snap. I draw my sword, but Green just laughs.

"Of course, you refuse to accept that you failed." He laughs. "I suppose that means we'll fight, then?" I'm about to say yes when (Y/n) grabs my hand. I look at her.

"Find your daughter." (Y/n) says. "I'll be fine, but I don't know if she can defend herse-" She coughs up blood as a sword goes through her from behind. She looks up at me, our eyes meet. Green had teleported, and I didn't notice.

"Thanks for distracting him." Green laughs. He places his hands on either side of her head. "Now you've helped me make sure he loses."

Snap! I can hear her bones break. She's...

My knuckles are white from how hard I'm gripping my sword at this point. I feel my neck twitch, and I pin him to the wall. I stab my sword into his shoulder, into the wall. He won't go anywhere.

I pick up (Y/n), pulling out a healing potion. I trickle it down her throat, but her wounds don't heal. Potions don't work on the dead. Not unless they're mobs, which she isn't. She turns into a pile of items, and tears blur my vision. I wipe them away.

"You wanted a fight?" I ask. "You got one." I pull my sword from his shoulder. He smiles and his wound begins to cose. I let him heal. I want to prove that I'm stronger, and therefore, I want him at full strength.

As soon as he's healed, I kick him in the chest. The force sends him through the wall. The fight has begun.

He laughs. I glare and run at him. I slice at him, but he dodges. He catches my sword, yanking it from my grip and stabbing it into my shoulder. I grit my teeth. He wasn't this fast before, he should be dead already.

"Oh, don't look so shocked!" He laughs. "What do you think I've been doing while I was laying low? Of course I've improved in combat! You're gonna have to do better than that to beat me!"

I pull the sword from my shoulder, growling. Ok, he wants me to step it up? I'll step it up.

The sky begins to grow dark as clouds form above us. He doesn't like to do this, but I love doing it! Especially on people I hate!

Lightning strikes him, over and over. He just laughs as it hits him. His wounds heal each time. How do you beat someone who you can't hurt?!

Green kicks me to the ground. He raises his sword above his head and brings it down on my chest. Just before it pierces the skin, it disappears.

Server: Notch joined the game.

Server: teleported Notch to Herobrine.

"I'm afraid I can't allow that." Notch says. "That's my brother you almost stabbed."

"Notch?" I ask, confused. He looks at me and smiles sadly.

"I'm sorry for what happened to (Y/n), and I know I've been a... jerk, to put it nicely..." He says. "I'm here to fix it, and I plan on starting by helping you kill this mistake of an entity." I smile, and we draw our swords.

"Good to have you here, brother." I laugh. We run at him together, Green seems unafraid.

He dodges most attacks, and what we do manage to give him heals in seconds. He's going to be tough.

He pushes me into a building and punches Notch in the face. Notch disappears, and I know where he went. The room. Filled with creepers.

Server: Notch was blown up by creeper.

"NO!" I scream. "NOTCH!" I have him back, after hating eachother for so long, just for him to be snatched away like this.

"Cute." Green laughs. He raises his sword again. I don't even try to stop him. I lost two people I care about. If I'm gone, Green won't have a reason to kill the others.

(Here comes the hate! XD)