Chapter 14: (Green) Steve.

(Ok, well only two people guessed. nightcore_novelist got it right! And EisiamGodesOfStories guessed a creeper, which deserves a shout out because that's freaking helarious. XD OK! ON WITH THE STORY!)

Your POV

I wake up tied to a chair. Last thing I remember is Brian hurting me, then turning into someone else. I was ready to just assume it was a dream, but now I'm here so I guess it wasn't.

"I see you're finally awake." I sigh, looking to see who's speaking. It's the person from before. Green Steve, I know about him. I've learned about a lot of creepypastas. My main intrest was toward the minecraft ones, though.

"You know who I am?" He asks, as if reading my thoughts. I look at him, confused. He has a list of code open, much like Notch did the day he gave me my wings. I think Brian mentioned something about thoughts being in the code. I don't remember for sure.

"Yes. The code does have your thoughts." He says. "So, (Y/n) is it?"

"Yeah, care to tell me why you kidnapped me?" I ask.

"Oh, it's nothing personal." He answers. "At least, not towards you. You see, I have a job to do."

"A job?" I ask.

"Yes. You see, Notch didn't want me added, and neither had Microsoft, but there was one person who ignored them." He explains. "He added me to deal with Herobrine. Well, he can't do much with a broken spirit."

"So you're trying to break his spirit." I mumble. "What does this have to do with me?"

"He's grown fond of you, to say the least." He smiles. "Watching you die would certainly do quite a bit to him."

"He still has his daughter to find." I say. "Besides, I'm sure he'll find me before I die."

"I'm counting on it." He chuckles. "As for his daughter, well... I took care of her already." His smile widens as he leaves the room, locking the door behind him.

(Time skip)

Green Steve walks back in. He pulls out a sword undoes my ropes. He hands me the sword, I stab him in the chest, and he laughs.

"A fighter, huh?" He laughs. "I like you. Unfortunately, it won't do you any good." He takes the sword from my grip with ease, takes it out of his chest, and stabs himself in the throat with it. He smiles at the shocked look on my face, then takes out the sword. The wounds heal only seconds later.

"Only a handful of people are able to kill me." He says. "Though I won't say who. Anyway, I'll give you a choice."

"Oh yeah?" I ask. "And that is?"

"Cut yourself, and I leave you alone." He says. "Otherwise, you endure an hour of torture every day." He hands me the sword again, stained with blood. Holy cow! Even his blood is green?!

"No way." I growl.

"That's your choice." He says. "A bad one, if you ask me."

"I can handle anything you throw at me." I growl.

"Yes, maybe what I throw at you." He laughs. As he says this, the green slowly fades to different colors. Dark brown hair, tan skin, turquoise shirt, blue pants, and gray shoes. To top it off, glowing white eyes. When he speaks, he uses Brian’s voice.

"Let’s see how much torture you can endure from someone you care for." He laughs. I drop the sword in my hand, staring wide-eyed.

Herobrine's POV