I Can't Take it

"Fine, maybe I'll just go kill myself!" I screamed at my mother, tears streaming down my face like rain water off a palm leaf.

"Yeah?" she questioned. "Okay. Go right Frisk. " she replied back, expressionless. I knew where I needed to go: Mt. Ebbot. Legend says people never return from there, and I never wanted to return. I sprinted the near fifteen miles with my legs screaming at me in complaint, my breath was hot, hard, and fast. I imagined myself walking around the mountain aimlessly until I inevitably fell. Yes, I thought. This is my plan. I started to climb, but collapsed in exhaustion. I crawled my way to shade, laid down and fell out cold within a minute.

~time skip brought to you by my fifth grade self sucking at writing and my current need to rewrite while in quarantine~

I slowly came to and groaned, wondering how long I had been out. I felt stiff, and moved my limbs slowly until I felt like I could move freely. I walked around the mountain without direction. The wind kept up a steady, light breeze towards the southeast. I wonder what I'll find. I thought to myself, Maybe someone will be nice to me! If I'm lucky I'll find a family who loves me! Maybe I'll find—My thought was cut off the screams erupting from my throat as I descended the long, dark fall into the mountain.

"Howdy!" Chirped an oddly cheery voice, considering how dark it was down here.

"Wh-who said that?!" I gasped into the darkness, taken aback by the very thought at one, I wasn't dead. Two, someone actually lived down here.

"Me silly!" The same voice squeaked.

"Really?" I asked, my voice dripping with sarcasm. "What's your name?" I questioned impatiently.

"Flowey! Flowey the flower." said Flowey

"Oh I'm Frisk!" I responded in a falsely cheery voice. "Frisk the human."

"A human?" he sounded surprised.

"Um, yeah?"

"Wow! We haven't had a human fall down here in a while. Hey Toriel!" he yelled.

"Yes my flower?" replied a female voice.

"We got ourselves a human!"

"What?!" She drew out the word.

A huge goat-lady came running out of a purple door. She looked like she would make a good mother.

"Hello my child, I am Toriel caretaker of the ruins." Goat mom said

"Okay?" I asked.

"Come and follow me to my house." She motioned for me to follow her.

"Is this a normal thing? Do you usually take children back to your house? Bit creepy not gonna lie." I said. Goat mom... Toriel... smiled and took me back to her house.

I spent a few days there and my time was nice, she gave me a phone, explained the monster world to me, and after a few days there was a small battle in which she finally allowed me to leave, though through it all I kept having flashbacks of memories that I don't remember ever happening. Throughout the whole fight was pretty much de ja vu for me. Then at the end when she ultimately let me pass, I saw her on the ground, bleeding and dying in front of me as I stepped over her and walked out the door. I immediately shook my head and everything went back to normal. I quickly thanked her and walked out, beginning my cold journey into the unknown. 

A/N: Okay wrote this back in fifth grade, here is the edited version...I hope you like it! I'm sorry this is so short, but i have a plan. Don't worry!

~598 words~

-Fin out!