Alphys

We rushed into Alphys's lab with me carrying Papyrus by his legs and Sans carrying him by his head.

"O-Oh my g-goodness! P-Papyrus! W-What ha-happened?!"

"His throat was scratching at breakfast and what I can only assume was throughout day. Then he went to bed early and I yelled for Sans and then he passed out." I explained briefly. Sans was just standing there trying to keep a cool head.

"He's never had anything like this and he's fairly young. I have no idea what triggered this! Stress maybe? Shock?" Sans said really fast.

"Sh-shock? W-What on e-earth w-would c-cause him t-to g-go i-int-to shock?"Alphys stuttered out. Sans and I blushed and looked away. 

"We're a couple." We mumbled at the same time. Alphys squealed like a fangirl then got back to Paps. She checked his temperature, vital signs, hooked him up to monitors, and put him in an MRI and CAT scan. Nothing. We. Found. Nothing. I wanted to scream so badly, but I had to stay strong for both mine and Sans sake.

Alphys got Paps stabilized and put him in a room much like a hospital room, there we sat and never left Papyrus's side. We were there day and night. Comforting each other in day and sleeping on each other at night. Hoping Papyrus was okay.

*Le Time Skip Brought To You By: My Extreme Laziness. (A Few Weeks Later BTW)

Pap's eyes fluttered open in the middle of the night; I couldn't sleep so I was up anyway. I was looking at him and making sure he was still breathing. Then he opened his eyes slowly and looked around. He looked at me and I put a finger up to my mouth. I held up my other finger to tell him to give me a second and woke Sans up. 

"Sans," I whispered "Sans, c'mon wake up! Papyrus is up!"At that his eyes shot open, his body went ridged. He stood up and walked briskly over here. He looked like he was holding in tears of joy. 

"P-Pap! Oh my God Papyrus! You're okay! I was so worried! P-Pap I...I...I..." He leaned over the bed railings and gave his beloved brother a gentle hug as not to hurt him. He really was crying now.

"Do you want me to get Alphys?"I asked while Sans shook his head yes. I ran to Alphy's room down the hall and shook her awake.

"H-He is?! O-Oh my... d-does he s-seem s-stable? You kn-know w-what I'll j-just c-come i-in." she stuttered. Together we ran down the hall to Pap's room. We burst in to find an awake but very weak Papyrus and a relieved but still somewhat worried Sans talking in whispers. Sans looked at her, worry in his eye sockets. Oh God something's really wrong I can feel it.

"Alphys! Oh thank God! S-Something's wrong."

Heya guys, sorry is all i have to say, like i said in an authors note im not editing like the story, just making it a little more grammatically correct. have a great day/nigt/whatever! Bye!

~516 words~

-Fin out!