Lemonade

Frisk P.O.V

"Wh-What happened?" I asked, frantic. Sans just chuckled.

"Heh, nothing kid. Just an accident. Ya' slipped, fell, and hit your head."

"Oh," I didn't remember falling... just then I realized that I was being picked up bridal style by Sans.

"Where are we goi-'' he cut me off with a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He broke away after what felt like forever.

"Heh," he laughed, "That kiss was Sansational." he said, laying my down on his bed.

"As long as we're making puns," I said. "I've been meaning to ask you, wanna get Frisky?" This line was given to me by: @Kittievampire thank you for that amazing pun! Right back to the story! He looked at me with lust in his eyes.

"Yes. Yes I do. But..." he trailed off.

"What?" I asked.

"I-It doesn't feel right." He said, blushing and looking down. "I-I wanna let you recover first." I nodded.

"Ok," I said suddenly about to fall asleep. My eyes were starting to close.

"Aw, someone tired?"

"Mhmm." I hummed. I felt Sans snuggle up to me.

"I love ya'," he said. I turned to face him, using his arm as a pillow, snuggled my head in his ribcage, and fell asleep.

*Time Skip (morning)*

I woke up, with my arms wrapped around something. I peeked out of one eye, I was clinging to Sans. He was using his hands as a pillow and was on his back. He started to stir from his slumber.

"Mornin' sunshine." I mumbled as he slowly opened his eye sockets. He looked down at me. He smirked then looked down at my arms.

"You gonna let go?" he asked, nodding at my arms. I quickly released him.

"Sorry." I said, a blush spreading across my face. I quickly stood up. We walked down to the kitchen. Pap was in there making pancakes.

"GOOD MORNING, BROTHER." He said, not looking away from the stove. "SHALL WE VISIT THE HUMAN TODAY BROTHER?" Sans and I looked at each other.

"Sure, bro. I think I'll go right now." He said with a snicker. A few seconds passed.

"YOU'RE NOT GONE YET!" Pap said, still not looking up from the uncooked pancakes.

"Nah, I'm not gone. I'm visiting Frisk."

"BUT SHE IS AT THE HOSPIT- OH MY GOD! HUMAN! YOU ARE OK!" he said, finally turning his head and running over to me, crushing me in a huge hug.

"P-Papyrus! Air!" I gasped out.

"RIGHT! SORRY HUMAN!" he said, putting me down.

"*huff* Thanks, *huff* Papyrus." I breathed out.

"SO HUMAN, WHEN DID YOU GET BACK FROM THE HOSPITAL?"

"Last night, you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you."

"YOU COULD HAVE AWOKEN ME! IS THERE I CAN GET YOU?"

"Those pancakes are looking good right about now!" I said, smelling the air.

"AH, THEN LET US EAT! THE PANCAKE SHALL BE DONE SHORTLY!" he said, rushing back to the stove. A few minutes later we all sat down and ate the pancakes which were better than his spaghetti by far. After we were done, I stood up to clean the dishes. I took everyone's plate and walked over to the sink. The skele-brothers exchanged a glance.

"H-HUMAN?" Papyrus said.

"Yeah, Pap?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"The dishes."

"WHY?"

"Because, you guys do so much for me and I really appreciate it. I figured that I'd pitch in and help with the chores."

"UH, WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR THE OFFER HUMAN BUT...YOU NEEDN'T DO THAT! HERE, I SHALL DO THAT!" he got up to help me. I gave him the death stare. "O-OR MAYBE NOT." He said, sitting back down. A few hours after I finished the dishes, I looked at Sans.

"Hey, Sans?" He looked over.

"Yeah, kid?"

"Wanna go to Grillby's?" I asked, hungry for a burger. His eyes lit up, he looked like a child about get a puppy.

"Whoa, calm down. Why do you look so excited all of the sudden?" I asked him. He pretended to wipe a tear from his eye socket.

"No one has ever asked me if I wanted to go to Grillby's." I grabbed his hand.

"Well then, let's go!" I practically pulled him out the door and almost ran to Grillby's. He had the widest grin on his face. We arrived at the front door and walked in. we sat at our usual spot up at the bar. Grillby was washing a glass. No one was here yet, everyone always showed up at night.

"Hey, Sans. Hello Frisk, doing better I see?"

"Yup," I said. "Thank you for asking."

"My pleasure." He turned to Sans. "And you?"

"I'm great! Hey, can we get some food?" he asked.

"Of course." He said, pulling out a small notebook and pen. "Sans the usual?" he asked.

"Yup," Grillby turned to me.

"And for you, Frisk?"

"I'll take a plain cheeseburger with only mayo please." He wrote it down.

"And to drink?"

"Uhm, do you have lemonade?" I asked. Sans and Grillby looked at each other and chuckled. "What?" I asked.

"Follow me." Grillby said.

"Ok?" I said, getting off the stool and following Sans and Grillby to behind the bar. There was a door that I had always thought had led to the kitchen, I was right but there was another door on the back wall. We walked through the door. It led to Grillby's living room. His home was quite beautiful to say the least. We walked through his house to the back cellar. He opened it up and there were just barrels and barrels of lemonade.

"Why...why do you have so much lemonade?"

"The bar doesn't sell it and I love the stuff." Grillby said.

"Why doesn't the bar sell it?" I asked.

"Grillby wants it all to himself." Sans said with a chuckle.

"How did you gets so much?" I asked, still appalled.

"Of course I aded him in getting so much." Sans said while Grillby and I facepalmed.

"Well," Grillby started. "Would you like some?" I nodded vigorously. He grabbed a glass from the kitchen and filled it. I gratefully took it and took a large drink.

"Thank you, Grillby!" he chuckled a bit.

"No problem, Frisk." We walked back to the restaurant. We got our food and talked and laughed. Then Sans and I went home, promising that we'd be back later that night.

Heya guys! There was gonna be a smut in this chapter but as I was writing it, my dad walked in and asked what I was doing. I was too much of a chicken to keep writing it. I didn't want to get in trouble...also there is veryveryveryvery slight chance that there will be two chapters today. Hell, I finished this one today at 11:28 AM. So yeah... that line again was from @Kittievampire so uhmm...oh yeah! Thanks so much for the 820 Reads and 34 Votes! On our way to 1K reads! Yay!! Ok, welp have a great day/night/whatever! Baaaiii!!!1!!1!!11!

~1,174 words~

-Livy out!