Paps

After we woke up to Pap's shouting for breakfast we told him that we were a couple. 

"E-EH?!"

"What's the matter bro? You not okay with that or somethin'?" Sans asked with his usual smirk.

"I-I, YES I AM PERFECTLY FINE WITH IT! JUST DON'T DO ANYTHING FOOLISH!" Papyrus yelled. He seemed to think for a second. "OKAY THEN BROTHER!! I THE GRREAT PAPYRUS SHALL WATCH OVER YOUR.....COUPLENESS?? I-I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO CALL IT. IT SEEMED RIGHT IN MY HEAD.....OH WELL! OFF TO WORK!! BYE SANS! BYE HUMAN!!" Paps screamed. Seriously how does he yell so much without getting a sore throat? As I thought this, Papyrus coughed. But Sans told me that in skeletons it's very rare they'll cough. What is going on? I looked at Sans, but he either didn't seem to notice or didn't want to think about it.

After a while Paps came home and seemed perfectly fine. He comes home at around 5. Maybe the coughing was in my head. I try and shake it off. At 7 it was very clear something was very wrong.

"HUMAN AND BROTHER! I AM GOING TO BED EARLY TONIGHT BECAUSE I AM TIRED AND NOT BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL WELL! SANS YOU NEEDN'T READ ME A STORY TONIGHT BECAUSE I AM VERY TIRED AND WILL PROBABLY FALL ASLEEP QUICKLY AND EASILY! GOODNIGHT YOU TWO, DON'T STAY UP TO LATE!" Paps announced.

Okay now Sans looked concerned at his brother's behavior and tried to get up to talk to him. I put my arm in front of him and told him that I would go. He nodded and reluctantly sat back down. I was scared that something was wrong and that I wouldn't be able to help. I told myself that I would ask him if I should call Sans up if things were not looking good. Maybe he just felt like a third-wheel. I went up to his room and knocked, I heard a raspy 'come in' and burst inside. Something was wrong and I could feel it.

"Pap? You okay in here?" I asked

"I-yes human I'm fine." he said in a quiet voice which was alarming.

"You sure bud? 'Cause I know you pretty well and you never go to bed early, you never speak quietly and your voice is very scratchy," I say. "You don't feel good at all do you?" He shook his head and started crying. Okay now I was worried.

"Do you want me to call Sans up here?" I asked, remembering what I told myself. He nodded his head yes.

"Sans! SANS! Get up here! It's Papyrus!" I screamed with urgency. He teleported up there instantly with a scared look on his face. Then Paps passed out. W-What the...

"P-PAPS!!!!! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!!!"

"Calm down, it's okay, we'll take him to Alphys. She'll know what to do!" I say.

"O-Okay lets go." He finally decides after a moment of silence.

Heya guys, my apologies that editing took so long, I'm doing my best I promise. Sorry this is so short. I'll try to get the editing done this week, until then have a great day/night/whatever! Bye!

~533 words~

-Fin out!