The string

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MAJOR SUICIDAL REFERENCES. IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU THEN D O. N O T. R E A D.

It's only been a few weeks since the Papyrus ordeal and both he and we are doing better. But I've been having a lot of suicidal thoughts. I've decided not to tell Sans, I don't feel like he should worry about me and his brother. So I've decided to keep it a secret. So one day I was walking along in waterfall and I found a sharp shard of glass and thought. And resisted. It didn't work. I cut, and cut, and cut. Soon I was bleeding, but it felt good. I was just laying there with my wrist exposed, blood spilling out onto the Echo flowers, and after a while I heard footsteps crashing through waterfall.

¨Frisk! Friisk!¨ I heard Sans yell. I quickly covered up my wrist and tried moved away from the bloody Echo flowers, but I was to late.

¨FRISK!¨ he yelled.

"G-Go away." I managed to stutter out.

"What happened to you? You went for a walk and didn't come back for an hour! I was worried sick and- what's that on your arm?"

"I-I u-uhh i-it u-uhmm."

"Did-did you c-cut yours-self?" he asked with tears in his eyes. I started bawling. So did he. Soon we were just a crying heap of skin, bones, and clothes. Then after a while, he asked to see my wrist and I showed him. He hugged me for a long time.

¨You have got to stop doing that kid. You're worrying me sick!¨ I just started crying again.

*Le time skip brought to you by my insane laziness. (A few hours later)*

At his house we were watching a couple movies while Paps was at work. Sans kept a close eye on me after waterfall. I couldn't take this anymore I had to get out of it. My life had to end. I still had my hoodie on, with the string in it. The string could easily be removed. I stood up.

"Where ya goin' kid?"

"Bathroom." I started walking towards the bathroom. Once I was in there, I pulled out the string and stood on the toilet to tie it around the shower...rod...holder up...thing...you know what I mean! I started singing the cutters lullaby as I tied the noose.

"Go to sleep and close your eyes,~

And dream of broken butterflies,~

That tore their wings against a thorn,~

You know the pain that have borne,~"

I pulled the top to finish the noose.

"Silver metal shine so bright,~

Scarlet blood that feels so right,~

Dream of that blood trickling down,~

And wake up just before you drown,~"

I tied the noose to the shower rod.

"The moonlight's shining off your tears,~

As you bleed out your worst fears,~

So tonight when you start to cry,~

Whisper the cutter's lullaby,~"

I put the noose around my neck.

"Hushabye baby, you're almost dead,~

You don't have a pulse and your pillow is red,~

Your family hates you your friends let you bleed,~

Sleep tight with a knife 'cause that's all you need,~"

I pulled the noose tighter around my neck.

"Rockabye baby, broken and scarred,~

You didn't know life would be this hard,~

Time to end the pain that you hid so well,~

And down will come the baby, straight back to Hell,~"

I jumped off the toilet

Heya guys, i didn't do a whole lot to this one. sorry..

~585 words~

-Fin out!