Circle time of DEATH

"Hello Danny its so nice to finally meet you officer Hick told us so much already why don't you take a seat anywhere and well start with introductions." The lady gave me a very happy smile. I shot a disgusted look back and took a seat next to this short intimidating black girl.

"Ill start, my name is Ms. Pennington and I am the instructor of this class." She points to this tall dude with a purple fedora and suspenders he stands up.

"Hello! I am Thomas Mackwell people call me Dag and I am here because of six charges of assault and battery!"

The chick next to him stands up, she's obviously Mexican. "My names Felicia Dominco call me Minco and I am here because of breaking and entering."

The girl next to her stood up. She had beautiful blonde hair and exciting blue eyes. "HI GUYS! she yells. "I'm Cortina Salvador! But the people i used to know calls me Twitch! I'm here because of drug smuggling and underage drinking! I used to be addicted to heroin but I'm fine now!" She twitches and the dude next to her scoots closer to me and gets up. He has brown hair and the bluest eyes I've ever seen.

"Um hi I'm Logan and I'm here because of first degree murder." He says fixing his jacket. Everyone looks at him shocked.

"He hasn't been proven yet so we can't make assumptions already. Try to get to know him first!" Ms. Pennington says. "Danny why don't you go next." I get up and look at the group of lunatics.

"Hi I guess. I'm Danny Tenn but um call me ten I guess." I go to sit back down when Twitch speaks up.

"What are you here for?"

"Oh um, Bot Fighting, Creating and selling Illegal weapons and bots to the black market. And fjfhfbcn.....

"And what?"

"fbcbkv.....djckgnf?"

"WHAT?"

"FOUR ACCOUNTS OF MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE! ALRIGHT?!" I yell. Sitting down angrily.

Everyone looks at me and Logan.

"Wait wait wait! Are you saying that were in group with two psychopaths?!" Twitch yells.

"Again, she has not been proven guilty yet and it was a house fire that caused her family to pass." Ms. Pennington states

"Four people who were they?" Day asks.

"My mom, dad, and my two older brothers." I say quietly. "Can we just move on? Who are you?" I look over to the black girl next to me. She stands up and looks around.

"Well I can't top these two but I'm Lindsey Hartman and I'm here because of grand theft auto and breaking and entering." She nods to the group and sits down. I get up.

"Well as fun as its been having circle time with you maniacs, I'm going home." I go to leave when Ms. Pennington stands up.

"Danny you can't leave un-" she was cut off by a bullet flying into her head. Knocking the life out of her. We all stand there in shock at the lifeless body on the ground. Twitch was about to speak when an hurricane of bullets fills the room the window shatters people are screaming the door is locked. I flip the metal table towards the window to shield us. Loud clinking can be heard on the other side.

I close my eyes and wait for death. But the shooting stops. We look around and hear the door click open the room fills with gas as the door shuts. I start to loose consciousness and my vision blurs The last words I hear are.

"Take the survivors, they're all we can count on now."