According to plan

The night was cold, frost sprinkled the roof in a glittering chill. I stood there in wait for my signal, i could see dag talking to the guards of the warehouse. Twitch and Lindsey were on the other side finding another way in. Minco is at my right waiting for the same signal i was.

----------------------------------------------------

"So kids, the warehouse is located at these coordinates. You are to divise a plan to get into the warehouse without being seen. Once inside, you will need to locate any information you can about the rebellion. If anything is to go wrong you will be on your own, just a bunch of punk kids finding something to graffiti, and if your lives are being threatened whatsoever we will have a support team on the way. Finding your way out is up to you. This is very dangerous so if you want to back out now we understand but you will not be able to talk about anything that has happened in these past few days if your mouth so happens to slip you will be meeting the same fate as miss Pennington." Agent Bray stated.

"What about if we finish your little quest.?" I ask.

"The rules still stay, no one is to know about what you've done."

"understood."

"All of you listen here, you must not fail this task, we are counting on you. We hope that you come back alive with good results. Good luck kids.

----------------------------------------------------

Dag walks away from the men tipping his hat. The signal i check on my mic.

"Ten checking in, ready?"

"Logan ready"

"dag ready"

"twitch and Lindsey, cold but ready."

"great. Let's do this"