Chapter 2

It didn't took long for the bus to arrive at destination. The camp wasn't so far away from the school, but still enough to have a good ride. Midoriya slept for the most part, and talked with Ojiro for the last 45 min before arriving.

When it was finally time to get out of the bus, everyone started to take their things and headed outside one by one, starting from the front.

A quick time had passed, and it was already Midoriya's turn to exit, he got up and turned to look at Todoroki.

"Hey you coming buddy?" Said Midoriya

No response.

" Todoroki. Hey." Said Midoriya, shaking Todoroki's shoulder.

Todoroki opened his eyes and started looking around him. The bus was now almost totally empty.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I must have fallen asleep..." Said Todoroki a bit embarrassed.

"It's okay, we just arrived." Said Midoriya smiling.

"Yeah"

Todoroki stood up and took his backpack before heading to the bus exit with Midoriya in front of him. He was still a bit sleepy, but didn't mind being woken up.

Midoriya eyes were shining. The camp was an open place, surrendered by trees and nature. Enough place for everybody to settle a tent.

When everyone were together, their teacher started talking.

" Okay, I know you guys thought this activity was just for fun, but. If I brought you guys here. It's because we're going to do an exercise." Said Eraserhead with a monotone voice ."You will have to find a partner and share a tent. But the tents will be far away from each other. Plus, you will have to install it yourself and work in teams. It's prohibited to helps other teams, except if they are in a real danger."

Everyone looked at each others.

" Hey! I thought we were going camping!" Said Mina, looking mad at their teacher.

"Yeah! Neither of us brought any supplies to survive! How are we going to survive in the forest for three days?!" Shouted Mineta.

"I don't want to hear any complains. The tents are here." Said the teacher, pointing at a pile of tents, still in their bags. " A survival exercise is a great way to explore the possibilities you have with your quirk." He paused and then continued. "The emplacement you will need to go is in the tents bag's. You can choose your partner yourself. I'll be in the house right there, if you need anything." Said their teacher, heading to a small house where the bus was parked.

Everyone were speechless and looked at each others. It didn't took too much time until Midoriya was surrounded by people who wanted to be his partner. The boy had brought a backpack full of thing that could be useful, so of course that a lot of people would be interested in being in his team.

He started to walk backwards. He was stopped by someone standing behind him. Todoroki, who had exited the bus the lastest, was behind him.
Midoriya looked at the other student coming his way and at Todoroki a couples of time before shouting:

"W-Want to be my partner?" Said Midoriya to Todoroki in a hurry.