Chapter 10

The two partner had started cooking the fresh meat they hunted. It was now cooking in the small survival  pan midoriya had brought. The smell of the meat was enough to make the two boys mouth watering.

"Ahhhh....I'm so hungry..." Said Midoriya reaching for a piece.

Todoroki slapped Midoriya's hand.

"It's not ready yet. Do not touch."

"Just a piece...pleeeeaase?" Cried Midoriya

"You want to be sick?" Todoroki asked coldly

"No..."

"Then wait."

Midoriya sighed, they had a huge journey and both were pretty tired. They just wanted to eat and go to sleep. Midoriya was really hungry, but Todoroki was even more. Giving the few strawberries he had for himself to Midoriya, he hasn't really ate for a while. He began to be dizzy time to time, but he didn't want Izuku to notice.
They stared at the food still cooking until it was completely ready. Todoroki could finally take the pan out of the fire and let it cool down. They then started to eat, taking small pieces at the time, directly from the pan.

"It's so good....I was so hungry..." Midoriya said eyes closed, savouring his food.

"It is.."

Midoriya opened his eyes, Todoroki was eating way more slowly, and less.

"Why aren't you eating...? Aren't you hungry todoroki-kun...?" Asked Midoriya looking at his friend.

"Not particularly." He responded

"You got to be kidding me! You cannot not be hungry, we almost didn't ate in 2 days!"

"Maybe...Anyway, don't worry about it. Eat." Todoroki said pointing the food.

"Todoroki. It doesn't work like that, I won't eat more than you. We need to eat the same amount of food."

"You need to eat healthy. And this isn't even enough for one person."

"And what? You need to eat healthy too! What if you pass out or get sick because you won't have enough strength? It won't help the team if it's what you're trying to do by starving yourself for me!" Midoriya said looking at his friend with a strong look in his eyes.

Shoto didn't know what to say back. He was right. It indeed was not helping.
Todoroki started eating, eating for real. Midoriya had a bright smile in his face.

"See! It isn't that bad right? We need to work out as a team and we are a team." Said Midoriya proudly.

"Yeah, pretty good team." Added Todoroki with a smirk.

(To Be Continued)